Accy away

Anyone got any idea how many tickets we will get? I think the ground only holds just over 5k but they get 2k or less at games and are skint so hopefully will give us plenty! Had a look at trains and its a change between town and there so pain in th'arse to get there!

Anyone got any idea how many tickets we will get? I think the ground only holds just over 5k but they get 2k or less at games and are skint so hopefully will give us plenty! Had a look at trains and its a change between town and there so pain in th'arse to get there!

One change a Blackburn...not really that much of a pain.

They will give us 1500 or so, we will take about 1000.

Pretty sure FA cup rules state clubs get a bigger allocation.

I believe it's 20% of the overall capacity, subject to agreement with local licencing authorities.

In other words, if the police say less, you get less.

1,500 will, I'm pretty sure, be the minimum that Latics will get.

The away end at AS holds 1500 and as the total ground capacity is only 5000 i dont think we will get more than the 1500 ?

Well only if you subscribe to the ridiculous point of view that some Latics fans have that in the event of the away fans selling out their initial allocation and the home fans failing to get anywhere near selling out their own seats then you still shouldn't make money off the visiting supporters still wanting a ticket.

Not that we'll sell 1500 tickets anyway.

After checking the fixtures I note that Blackburn are at home to Wigan on Sat 6 Nov at 15.00. As the same force would police both games might that mean a switch to Sunday at the request of the police?.

Suppose it depends who Blackburn play remember a few seasons back there was something in there local newspaper about Accy wanting all there homes on the weekend when Burnley where away as some Burnley fans had season tickets for both clubs.