Two to Chesterfield on Monday

Holdsworth wasn't listed, fleming was also listed, but doubt he will go out on loan now with only Gerrard as backup to Brill.

Is Fleming still suffering from his injury, as it says a lot about how highly PD rates him if a part-timer is on the bench in front of him.

seems to have disappeared off the Chesterfield website now. lets hope they've not hit the first snow going over the Snake

Been looking for this all day - sky sports news at 10pm last night had it as their breaking news (!) that Lomax & Smalley were to go on loan to Chesterfield.........now I'm wondering if there's been a problem and it has fallen through????

Been looking for this all day - sky sports news at 10pm last night had it as their breaking news (!) that Lomax & Smalley were to go on loan to Chesterfield.........now I'm wondering if there's been a problem and it has fallen through????

Maybe we've done our usual trick of spitting our dummy out because everyone else has broken the news before our official site has and we'll be Goddam stubborn so and so's and only release the info when we feel like it. (Or perhaps after our webmaster has finished his afternoon nap, he's grumpy unless he has the full siesta...)

+1 brings NOTHING to the table

Yep , its all for everyone to see/remember on here that I was defending Feeney for a while but its true he has turned garbage and has wooden knees , that on Sat was terrible , I mean to bollock stephens for not passing it and then when he finally gets a touch he runs straight into a defender , shocking

Yep , its all for everyone to see/remember on here that I was defending Feeney for a while but its true he has turned garbage and has wooden knees , that on Sat was terrible , I mean to bollock stephens for not passing it and then when he finally gets a touch he runs straight into a defender , shocking

Despite my criticisms of Feeney, he was involved in the second at Tranmere and had a hand in both v Bournemouth. His problem has been a procession of niggles and him missing games to go away with NI, resulting in a lack of continuity and he finds himself in and out of the team. This has been his problem for the last four years he's been out on loan pretty much for that whole time but even when out on loan he often failed to catch. He needs a long run in the team but tbh I'd be unwilling to change a winning/hard-working formula. He should be made to earn his place in the team and if need be a stint in the stiffs. The last thing I think he needs is a another loan spell...

Even when I've seen him play for NI this season, he's looked poor - has he lost it? Over to you Warren...

I think they will get playoffs at least, but I fancy Rotherham for that league.

Shez will make a balls of it - gauranteed!

06/07 - We should have walked the league, had us relying on a half-fit and then ultimately unsettled striker, and failed to bring in genuine striking cover - preferring to pack the squad with midfielders that never played for the club! Then criticises his squad in public as being mostly not good enough for the Championship. Result? 4 wins from February to May...

08/09 - Top of the league and looking like a good bet, signs loanee after loanee - pisses off his squad, comes to the fore at club function. Dead man walking...

09/10 - There or thereabouts with Spireites then the wheels come off during an awful run in the second half of the season

Has Sheridan the nowse to get a team over the line? Nope!

For a team that has conceded a fair few this season to then bring in Lomax is asking for trouble!

Shez will make a balls of it - gauranteed!

06/07 - We should have walked the league, had us relying on a half-fit and then ultimately unsettled striker, and failed to bring in genuine striking cover - preferring to pack the squad with midfielders that never played for the club! Then criticises his squad in public as being mostly not good enough for the Championship. Result? 4 wins from February to May...

08/09 - Top of the league and looking like a good bet, signs loanee after loanee - pisses off his squad, comes to the fore at club function. Dead man walking...

09/10 - There or thereabouts with Spireites then the wheels come off during an awful run in the second half of the season

Has Sheridan the nowse to get a team over the line? Nope!

For a team that has conceded a fair few this season to then bring in Lomax is asking for trouble!

couldnt agree more...

but if it free's up more wages that we could utilise with better quality signings im all for it....think if they do eventually go there and have a stormer then they have found there level...because i dont think they have what it takes for this league....same with whitts....casper here hero there...go figure