Good move by the club

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This won't have come cheap I wouldn't have thought. I like the idea about selling tickets there too. Finally some of our ideas are being put into practice.

I hope it pays off and the club cashes in on the Christmas rush to come..

New Shop

Excllent !

Although Im sure that unit is cursed, every shop thats been there has a closing down sale after a week :lol:

Alan said that at the mo its temporary but if the move starts making money it could be a longer lease , i can see it being a sucess more people would rather go town centre than go all the way down to boundry park.

You should ask Alan for some commision on every ticket you sell, and then get your self annoying everyone that enters until they have bought a ticket for the next game

Alan said that at the mo its temporary but if the move starts making money it could be a longer lease , i can see it being a sucess more people would rather go town centre than go all the way down to boundry park.

You have to hope so, lets hope Alan as lived to type and got a good deal on the lease.

I think there is an unquatifiable benefit of raising the profile and reminding everyone about Latics subliminally.

You should ask Alan for some commision on every ticket you sell, and then get your self annoying everyone that enters until they have bought a ticket for the next game

im not init for the money because i know how much we are skint, plus i really dont mind doing it for free.

hopefully this will be a long term thing which will make it easier for fans to get tickets etc.

Brilliant, you've done someone out of paid employment.

its rather the club pay for someone to work there which to be honest costs money which we lack alot OR

let someone work for FREE who would do the exactly the same job but only difference is it wont be costing the club a penny.

:grin:

Brilliant, you've done someone out of paid employment.

Always one isn't there? Hope you're fishing........... :ranting:

Well done Lee; top effort.

As for the club shop on town; great idea - one i'm 99% sure was suggested on here. It increases the profile; increases the chances for ticket / merchandise sales and rides on the coat tails of the playing side doing pretty well at present . A cracking decision; one that i hope works out for the club

:chubb: