Game definately on?

It's definitely on, I don't know what all the fuss is about. We have spent a considerable amount of money on drainage in the past 5 years and have had only 4 games called off due to rain since then.

Oops :blink:

I said at work today that games going to get called off and some geezer said oh no rochdale have invested in a new drainage system.

How much they invest? a fiver?

That ref wants a sound bollocking,not even checking the pitch which must have been in bad shape prior to kick off?i mean 10mins rain isnt going to alter it that much unless it was a deluge enough to make noah head for the boat?

Just said on GMR that Corney and Dickov discussed when the game could be rearranged before KO because they weren't expecting it to go ahead. Also quoted Corney as saying our fans "definitely" won't have to pay again for the replay.

Just said on GMR that Corney and Dickov discussed when the game could be rearranged before KO because they weren't expecting it to go ahead. Also quoted Corney as saying our fans "definitely" won't have to pay again for the replay.

I should hope not.

How do they do these replays, do you have to produce your ticket stub? I can imagine there will be a few who threw it away.

TONIGHT'S MATCH DEFINITELY ON

Posted on: Tue 02 Nov 2010

Despite heavy rain since lunchtime,. Rochdale have assured Latics there is no doubt that the npower League One derby tonight will go ahead.

Latics have been receiving calls from fans who informed the club they had heard there is to be a pitch inspection.

Rochdale says there is no problem with the Spotland surface and there are no plans to call in the referee to make a ruling

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So their was no pitch inspection :huh::dntknw::petesake:

Should imagine their will be a fair few pished off people coming on here later this evening and their maybe a few of these :rant.sml:

And some of these too

Should imagine their will be a fair few pished off people coming on here later this evening and their maybe a few of these :rant.sml: