Both one yellow card away from a suspension. The Huddersfield game is deemed more important, whereas I reckon we have never needed a cup run more than this season...

An FA Cup run has got to be our only opportunity to raise some serious cash this season, yet Dickov's rested our two best players?? Really odd...

I'd take a win today and risk losing Lee and Furman for Huddersfield without a doubt.

Both one yellow card away from a suspension. The Huddersfield game is deemed more important, whereas I reckon we have never needed a cup run more than this season...

I hope this isn't the case as its abit naive to think that we should be resting players for a game like this we haven't got the squad to compete for a top 6 place and Stanley were never going to just rollover and let us steamroller them. 2-0 down at HT to a side who are a division below us when we need a cup run like never before isn't good enough. Please make me eat my words in the second half :pray:

Edited by GlossopLatic

OMG 3-0 down WTF is going on!!!!!!

Just goes to show......leave your best 2 players (this season) out in a cup we need a financial windfall from!!

Even the Latics commentators are talking nonsense...........we are 3 down and they are taking about needing 2 goals :shock:

Last time I looked, the FA cup was played over 1 game each round unless and replay was needed.......therefore can we score 3 fecking goals please Oldham

Edit......3-1..........thats a start!!

Edited by Chadbarmy

3-2 with 15 minutes to go game on!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like we were a tad unlucky in the end....got to raise questions about the team selection today - yes, we will definatly have lee and furman next week but the FA cup is our last chance to raise any pennies and thats gone now, I'd rather have been through and play with a different full back/midfielder next week

Yeah, don't spend all week talking about how seriously we're taking the game and how we desperately need a cup run then play a kid at RB. FFS.

Seconded.

Dickov's selections today and Southampton in particular have cost us. Don't think we're going to have any 6 pointers in the league this season, especially at this stage. Financially, we could afford to lose to Huddersfield - don't think we could afford to lose to Stanley. Very worrying....