Official Shop in Spindles opens today

Surprising there's no comments on this after all the chest beating for more marketing and presence within the town.

It seems that to many whinging is more fun than congratulating.

Is there something to congratulate about Saturdays result ?

We're going to have to put all our players in the window now and hope Mancini walks past on his way to Argos.

I seems there's only a handful of first team regulars who are attending during the week, DP should have told everyone one of them to make an appearance on behalf of the club.

I seems there's only a handful of first team regulars who are attending during the week, DP should have told everyone one of them to make an appearance on behalf of the club.

When did he take over again?!

No wonder we played bad on Sat ! Penney out !

Edited by razza699

I called in to the Latics shop at the ground on Saturday to get one of the new "Bourbon Whiskey" t-shirts and must say that the bloke running that place was a disgrace. he made it quite clear that me wanting to give him £10 for a piece of merchandising was giving him quite some hassle as the t-shirts hadn't been counted and taken out of the boxes.

Anyway, he called today a "soft launch" because "we don't want there to be loads of people turn up"

These are quotes that I actually heard myself - couldnt quite believe it.

I called in to the Latics shop at the ground on Saturday to get one of the new "Bourbon Whiskey" t-shirts and must say that the bloke running that place was a disgrace. he made it quite clear that me wanting to give him £10 for a piece of merchandising was giving him quite some hassle as the t-shirts hadn't been counted and taken out of the boxes.

Anyway, he called today a "soft launch" because "we don't want there to be loads of people turn up"

I've had similar problems.

Must be a different bloke to the one that served me. Couldn't have been more helpful.

Sounds about right... I can very much believe it...

Must be me thats out of sorts. Went up to Spindles this afternoon and was impressed by the fact that Latics had started to make another effort at marketing the club

Also PD and GT were prepared to discuss last Saturday

There is no way Penny woud have dared shown his face

Edited by another fan