Good News Everyone

All is not doom and gloom. In Football Manager 2011 Man City offered to pay off the Micah Richards 20% sell on clause for £3.85 million. Needless to say, I didn't need asking twice.

I could happen in real life. You never know. :wacko:

So they reckon they will get over £20m for him?? Don't mean to go into again like we have a million times, but, how much you reckon he's worth now, £8m? Just under £2m would do very nicely...

So they reckon they will get over £20m for him?? Don't mean to go into again like we have a million times, but, how much you reckon he's worth now, £8m? Just under £2m would do very nicely...

They offered us £500k a few years ago and we said no , only time will tell if it turns out a good deal but they could ask city to re offer now ???

Micah Richards is playing extremely well for Citeh by all accounts - given his age and obvious quality, I would hope that he would go for a lot more. Now if only he would want to move on in January... :unsure:

Edited by TheBigDog

They offered us £500k a few years ago and we said no , only time will tell if it turns out a good deal but they could ask city to re offer now ???

Where have you got £500k from? My recollection was that it was never disclosed, and the reckoning at the time was nearer £150k.

Just goes to show how accurate my claim a few days ago was.