Andy Holdsworth

I had a dream about Andy Holdsworth last night, he said he liked golf. I don't like golf.

Even in your dreams you can't stop namedropping. :wink:

Was pretty impressed with what i saw of Holdsworth, although it wasn't hard to impress in last season's team. Always looked threatening going forward and won us a couple of penalties if i remember right. Can't see him getting back into the team now though.

He is not officially transfer listed is he?

Why not?

His position at the club seems similar to that of the other fringe players who have been made available on loan like Fleming, Jacobsen and Worthy....

Should he be listed and if not, Why?

Out of contract at end of season, he can also cover plenty of postions which is probably why he is still here, as he can cover most places if needed to, same could be said for Purdie, but i imagine Purde was on a fair wedge, with the quickness and eagerness DP was to sign him

I get the impression Holdsworth is a good squad man (but Ackey should know more about that), one that is good to have round the changing room. Plus he is obviously versatile (IIRC he popped up at centre-half for us under DP). I'd be looking to keep him, unless he's on mega-bucks, but then again I'm a fan of versatile players.

Even in your dreams you can't stop namedropping. :wink:

Instead of a conversation about Oldham I feel we should move this conversation to an alternative dimension: That of, who is the most famous person to have made your dreams?

Mine is OJ Simpson.

NB. Holdsorth is not transfer listed as he is a decent player. It does lead to the question of why is Jacobson listed...

Instead of a conversation about Oldham I feel we should move this conversation to an alternative dimension: That of, who is the most famous person to have made your dreams?

When I was making the slow recovery from depression, I woke one morning having outplayed Roy Keane in midfield. It wasn't a vintage display, but it was a tenacious battle where I got the better of him. Actually quite a key moment in my life!

Mine is OJ Simpson.

I once had a dream that involved one of the Olsen twins (no idea which) and George Lucas!?!

I once had a dream that involved one of the Olsen twins (no idea which) and George Lucas!?!

Just one of the Olsen twins ????

I have a recurring Bennu Hill dream ... where there is a line up of women in underwear like an ID parade ... I take ages ... but I never find out why I choose the one I choose ???????????