Chaddy Criticised!

Linky

"how can a teams mascot be allowed to incite fans in already a hostile environment of a roses clash ..."

Naughty owl!

2 reply; from Town fans: :lol:

After all, if people were really getting wound up by a big cuddly mascot, it speaks more for them as individuals than anything else!

---------------

Intimidated by a bloke dressed up in an owl costume?

Don't be so soft!

2 reply; from Town fans: :lol:

After all, if people were really getting wound up by a big cuddly mascot, it speaks more for them as individuals than anything else!

---------------

Intimidated by a bloke dressed up in an owl costume?

Don't be so soft!

he has pritty much been shot down :lol:

He was wrong calling it a "Roses Clash" as well. The "Battle of the Roses" between the House of Lancaster and the House of York was nothing to do with the Lancashire and Yorkshire counties or even the cities of Lancaster and York!

Edited by laticsrblue

He was wrong calling it a "Roses Clash" as well. The "Battle of the Roses" between the House of Lancaster and the House of York was nothing to do with the Lancashire and Yorkshire counties or even the cities of Lancaster and York!

Maybe not, but the symbol of Lancashire is a red rose & the symbol of Yorkshire a white rose. They clash, its a roses clash, geddit?

Just to set the record straight, it wasnt "me". It was a stand in Chaddy as im currently out of action until i have had my knee operated on.

I went to watch the game and to be fair i spent most of the game watching Chaddy, he was hyper, i was wondering if i usually look as stupid as him? Im guessing i know the answer though <_<:grin:

Just to set the record straight, it wasnt "me". It was a stand in Chaddy as im currently out of action until i have had my knee operated on.

I went to watch the game and to be fair i spent most of the game watching Chaddy, he was hyper, i was wondering if i usually look as stupid as him? Im guessing i know the answer though <_<:grin:

Injured again, Wazza? :shock: Retirement Looms, I fear.

Thought you were a little unresponsive the leezy's over-affection! :grin:

Has the new chaddy got a smaller head ? (outfit)

Retirement??? Bugger off !!! :ranting:

I will be right as rain in a month or two once ive recovered from the op.

The other chaddy has a different head with a smaller beak and fluffier all round.

Here is your picture of the gay dog :lol:

0,,10312~5091592,00.jpg

Thought it looked different, or maybe you padded it out with your big brain :wink: