10% off at Currys/PC World on Elk Mill

We have some good news for Latics fans visiting the new Curry's/PC World megastore at Elk Mill.

Take along your Latics matchday programme and you will receive a 10-per-cent discount on all purchases made up to December 1st.

The new megastore, formed following the merger of the two retail giants, was officially opened yesterday by Latics manager Paul Dickov.

Strikes as a decent deal - Team Card points too!

Strikes as a decent deal - Team Card points too!

Last time we bought something at Curry's (not canny shoppers, clearly :wink:) - probably about 3 months ago, we were told they didn't do Teamcard points any more, as 'they came and took the machine away'.

Even with 10% off it's still dearer than most other places, particularly online. Nice incentive mind, but the canny shoppers don't go to Currys or PC World.

Canny, you mean tight! You'll be watching the ashes on a dodgy internet site next instead of investing in Sky Hd with Bumble & Warney winding people up! I just bought a blu ray player, took some advive from Richer sounds, shopped around on the net, read reviews and picked up a belter from Tesco! - Now that's Canny my friend! - see you at Rochdale if you can spare the pennies!!

Canny, you mean tight! You'll be watching the ashes on a dodgy internet site next instead of investing in Sky Hd with Bumble & Warney winding people up! I just bought a blu ray player, took some advive from Richer sounds, shopped around on the net, read reviews and picked up a belter from Tesco! - Now that's Canny my friend! - see you at Rochdale if you can spare the pennies!!

HotDealsUK is my friend!

Since I bought my house I've turned very quickly into the Indiana Jones of bargain hunters.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Even with 10% off it's still dearer than most other places, particularly online. Nice incentive mind, but the canny shoppers don't go to Currys or PC World.

The only time I get any computer stuff (usually a printer or other peripherals) from Curry/PCW is when I can get a good web-only price and collect in store. They usually do allow discount off that already low price , so you get further 10% off with Latics deal, which can make it very competitive, and without having to pay carriage or wait a day or two to be delivered from a mail order outlet.

Thanks googled the link, poor marketing though from Latics and PC World.

Special offer

So. It's been on the official site, been on here the same day and it's been sent out via the weekly marketing e-shot (possibly in newspapers too?). Yeah Latics, poor marketing.... The club may as well give up now. They are introducing so many initiatives yet still get slated!

So. It's been on the official site, been on here the same day and it's been sent out via the weekly marketing e-shot (possibly in newspapers too?). Yeah Latics, poor marketing.... The club may as well give up now. They are introducing so many initiatives yet still get slated!

The point is the special promotion wasn't indicated in the official website headline, and can you show me where it was in the newspapers, not everyone has as a computer ?

Edited by BP1960

The point is the special promotion wasn't indicated in the official website headline, and can you show me where it was in the newspapers, not everyone has as a computer ?

Ah, that explains why you didn't know about it - you don't have a computer....