Another RIP

leeslover

Bernard Matthews has died, aged 80. He will forever be remembered as the man who changed processed poultry products from being the preserve of the elite into the price range of the poorest Rotherham schoolchild.

Sleep easy in the great coop in the sky, Big Man.

Bernard Matthews has died, aged 80. He will forever be remembered as the man who changed processed poultry products from being the preserve of the elite into the price range of the poorest Rotherham schoolchild.

I hope he burns in hell for the Turkey Twizzler...his mini Kievs were nuclear hot and what the fook was the cheese hamwich about???? :ranting: * (Yes, times were hard when I was a kid....)

Golden Drummers are alreet though!

I hope he burns in hell for the Turkey Twizzler...his mini Kievs were nuclear hot and what the fook was the cheese hamwich about???? :ranting: * (Yes, times were hard when I was a kid....)

Golden Drummers are alreet though!

Mini kievs were all I'd eat for a few months when I was about 14. Mmmm. Nom nom.

Did he die of natural causes or do the police suspect fowl play?! :detectivegm0:

:getmecoat: