Help us to promote Oldham v Swindon

Was also good to see the next home games being advertised in the club shop in spindles.

it's going to start happening more and more, hopefully with a bit of promotion in the right places and the team performing well we can get the gates up...

just imagine if everyone brought just 1 mate to a match...

...a mate that is one of these "United fans" you know the kind that sit in a big armchair and "support" United...

...and they started to come on a regular basis...

Visually, I love the poster ,but I'd be pretty pizzed off at Latics if I turned up at the RRE or Chaddy End turnstile for my 1st game at BP with my £17 ready only to be told its actually £20. "Sorry mate you should have read the small print".

I think the tiny feint " from " should be a bigger and bolder " FROM see below "

It needs to be upfront. At the foot of the poster in bold font it should say something like,

'* Buy your ticket in advance in the Spindles shop or at the ground and its from £17.

Pay at the turnstile on the day and its from £X(however much it is in the Paddock on the day)'

I hate being duped by insincerity.

Edited by laticsrblue

Visually, I love the poster ,but I'd be pretty pizzed off at Latics if I turned up at the RRE or Chaddy End turnstile for my 1st game at BP with my £17 ready only to be told its actually £20. "Sorry mate you should have read the small print".

I think the tiny feint " from " should be a bigger and bolder " FROM see below "

It needs to be upfront. At the foot of the poster in bold font it should say something like,

'* Buy your ticket in advance in the Spindles shop or at the ground and its from £17.

Pay at the turnstile on the day and its from £X(however much it is in the Paddock on the day)'

Agree.

Updated.

BTW it wasn't insincerity.

But it's the truth. We need to get rid of the usual line that it's '£20 to watch Latics' when it doesn't have to be...

• 2 weeks later...
But it's the truth. We need to get rid of the usual line that it's '£20 to watch Latics' when it doesn't have to be...

That’s one that gets me – plenty of lapsed fans i speak to say “£20 is too much to watch Latics these days”........well I’ve a season ticket so my match day ticket price is lower anyway, but if you get your ticket in advance it’s just not £20 is it?

Need to spread the word on that front............especially as with the VAT increase that’s happening – it’ll mean some tickets for the Prem clubs will exceed £100 per game........£17 doesn’t sound too bad in comparison