BBC Highlights

Spot on incredible to leave it. Done a few silly things like this despite the positives.

I don't know, it was a pretty impossible situation. I think he was probably trying to glance it wide, but it was such a fine margine he just missed it.

I'm more worried about him playing football in his own box, which is continuously getting us in bother. But, as you mention let this not take away the fact that he is a positive member of our squad, by a long way.

I don't know, it was a pretty impossible situation. I think he was probably trying to glance it wide, but it was such a fine margine he just missed it.

I'm more worried about him playing football in his own box, which is continuously getting us in bother. But, as you mention let this not take away the fact that he is a positive member of our squad, by a long way.

He's been a revelation so far this season, just think he could have done better in that paticular situation......maybe i'm being picky.

He's been a revelation so far this season, just think he could have done better in that paticular situation......maybe i'm being picky.

Obviously he could have done better, he missed the ball and they scored. I just think if blame finger pointing is being done on this one it belongs with Black/Evina who got screwed on the left. After that it was a matter of walking the ball into the net.

Although, apparently everything ranging from the goal to the lack of passing in midfield was Brill's fault according to those folks around me.

Would that be the same Brill who kept us in the game and earned us the point to take us into 6th spot? :blink:

Great save from the header, and that Jones save was decent - in fact both saves looked better on the Vid than they did at the time.

As for the goal, we had six outfield players in the box and they are still able to walk it in - awful goal to concede but I would have taken a point before the game. Local derbies; anything can happen!

Edited by oafcprozac

Would that be the same Brill who kept us in the game and earned us the point to take us into 6th spot? :blink:

+1

Yes Diego, and guess what one fan said to me after the second save.."should have caught that instead of tipping it over...." :blink:

The only thing he did wrong yesterday was to wear that blooming green kit again, I am sure we have drawn/lost when he has worn it. Please Brill don't wear green it does nothing for you at all. Dump the green....dump the green   :grin: