Latics wait on Morais reply

More offers come in to his agent after his lively debut & brilliant full debut???

I would gut me if we were gazzumpt; but it wouldn’t surprise me if other clubs were now in for him........

Tbh I'm not going to panic over half a game v Hudds and a bit of an impact v Plymouth. He'd be a good addition yes, but if he's playing us off, good luck to him and his agent. Besides Aidy and Ced are doing fine. If Flip does not want to be here, then I hope he makes sure the door doesn't hit him on the arse on the way out and I'm sure PD will be of the same opinion.

If he was THAT good he wouldn't be at Oldham Athletic on non-contract forms for the best part of two-months...his 'super-duper' agent would have got him fixed up elsewhere, I heard Hudds were sniffing round....

Tbh I'm not going to panic over half a game v Hudds and a bit of an impact v Plymouth. He'd be a good addition yes, but if he's playing us off, good luck to him and his agent. Besides Aidy and Ced are doing fine. If Flip does not want to be here, then I hope he makes sure the door doesn't hit him on the arse on the way out and I'm sure PD will be of the same opinion.

If he was THAT good he wouldn't be at Oldham Athletic on non-contract forms for the best part of two-months...his 'super-duper' agent would have got him fixed up elsewhere, I heard Hudds were sniffing round....

couldnt have said it better

Should set a deadline for contract offers, if he doesnt accept within set period of time, tell him to get stuffed if he doesnt want to be here.

How much will we miss him? Not to much, played about 1 and a half games so far, can't really judge someone on that, PD says the management team is always looking at players, doubt it'll be to long until we pick someone else up

Just about sums up my thoughts on this.

He'd certainly be useful if he plays like he did against Hudds.

But what's the betting we sign him and he turns into Keigan Parker?

My thoughts exactly.

Unless he's been amazing in training then whats to say this guy didnt just have a a-off decent game against Hudds/Plymouth?

He'd certainly be useful if he plays like he did against Hudds.

But what's the betting we sign him and he turns into Keigan Parker?

My thoughts exactly.

Unless he's been amazing in training then whats to say this guy didnt just have a a-off decent game against Hudds/Plymouth?

My thoughts too, if he has been great in training too, then fair enough.

Frustrating we cannot see how he is performig, but I trust PD to suss out if he is just playing us off or is very hungry to prove himself.