rest in peace john

boboafc

Never mind John Lennon, a far more recent tragedy to a 'key player' in his music genre was the shooting 6 years ago Pantera founder and guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott. Below is an online CNN report from 10th December 2004.

"A 25-year-old man stormed the stage at a heavy-metal rock concert Wednesday night, shooting and killing Pantera founder and Damageplan guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and three others before a police officer shot and killed him"

Legend

Never mind John Lennon, a far more recent tragedy to a 'key player' in his music genre was the shooting 6 years ago Pantera founder and guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott. Below is an online CNN report from 10th December 2004.

"A 25-year-old man stormed the stage at a heavy-metal rock concert Wednesday night, shooting and killing Pantera founder and Damageplan guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and three others before a police officer shot and killed him"

Legend

None of the said events are as tragic as Steph's passing in Hollyoaks.

I think he's satisfied that it was what Steph wanted - obviously he's distraught and he'd have preferred to save her, but he realised she'd made her choice. Frankie's calling his love for her into question, which is just plain wrong. I think he's reacting to her poisonous barbs; hopefully he'll learn to ignore her.

I think he's satisfied that it was what Steph wanted - obviously he's distraught and he'd have preferred to save her, but he realised she'd made her choice. Frankie's calling his love for her into question, which is just plain wrong. I think he's reacting to her poisonous barbs; hopefully he'll learn to ignore her.

Your right, Frankie is being a bitch but I'm forgiving her as I do find her quite tidy for an old bird.