Lech Poznan

wait until 40 secs in

do you think we would get a similar turnout for under 12's

Throw in some free beer and we might. Seriously that is quality- there's even a head cheerleader type at the front. It could be the highlight of those lads playing career (or some of them), if you were 11/12 wouldn't you like to play in front of that.

However, don't some of the eastern european clubs run their football teams like a massive sporting club? So in some of the big games you are just as likely to have trouble at the basketball/volleyball as the football. Could a element of that sort of support be related?

Throw in some free beer and we might. Seriously that is quality- there's even a head cheerleader type at the front. It could be the highlight of those lads playing career (or some of them), if you were 11/12 wouldn't you like to play in front of that.

However, don't some of the eastern european clubs run their football teams like a massive sporting club? So in some of the big games you are just as likely to have trouble at the basketball/volleyball as the football. Could a element of that sort of support be related?

That is one of the best things I think Ive ever seen!

When I played a rugby tournament in Fiji the support was like that every game only without the flares. All the men were topless to showing off their tattoo's I've never seen people naturally as big as them. The noise was phenomenal too.

Nice folk though gave us all gifts after they beat the :censored: out of us on the pitch.