Latics in the Irish Independant

not to sure, but like yesterday ( granted brooke played well ) why didnt kelly come on instead of brooke ? he just seems to be down the pecking order.

i just wish feeney goes in jan.

Could be to do with him wanting Brooke to get back to full fitness.

There something I really like about Kelly I really belive that he was one the best first touches (with his feet) at the club. If he starts more games I think he easily a 15-25 goal a season man, we've been begging for years for a good non-league player like Charlie Austin, Steve Morison and the like ok granted I don't think any Latics fan wanted a non-league player from Ireland but still he could be our great find.

There something I really like about Kelly I really belive that he was one the best first touches (with his feet) at the club. If he starts more games I think he easily a 15-25 goal a season man, we've been begging for years for a good non-league player like Charlie Austin, Steve Morison and the like ok granted I don't think any Latics fan wanted a non-league player from Ireland but still he could be our great find.

I feel the same and long for him to be given a proper opportunity to show what he can do.

I'm a latics fan from Ireland and I'll take a non-league player from anywhere if they can do a job for latics - even if that job is the one of a player who must put regular first team starters under a bit of pressure.

I'm delighted with Dean's progress and attitude.

However I do think that, generally speaking, it is a sad reflection on the game how players are praised by supporters for having a good attitude. I'm probably being too idealistic but I think they should all have a good attitude because most of us would love to be doing what they're doing.

Anyway, I hope Dean continues on the right road. I'm always proud to see an Irish latic do well.

Edited by Nohairdontcare

he will start on saturday up front with tonks and feeney will depart..... you heard it here first ;)

He (WF) said he signed for us as he would be playing games – he hasn’t – mostly through his own fault (away with N.I) and some rotten bad luck (pre-season knock, back strain in training etc).

It’s just not worked out for him here has it?

I’m massively disappointed in what i’ve seen from him though, he actually looks a pretty darn poor footballer – slow, cumbersome, poor touch, shot-shy and a poor footballing brain....not ideal qualities eh? He looks a totally different player to the one the N.I fans rave about, and the one who played against us a few years ago. You know when ManUre signed Kleberson and there was a strong rumour they’d signed the “wrong” player – is the player we currently have actually Warren Feeney I wonder??

It really wouldn’t surprise me if he went somewhere else this Jan – either on loan or permanently – as I say earlier, for a variety of reason, it just hasn’t worked out for him here & don’t it changing either.....