Bottom right of the Chaddy

...something happened during the first half. There was a lot of shouting from what sounded like one individual and next thing half the stand are craning their necks to see what's going on. The whole thing gave rise to the, 'We are the Oldham, we do what we want!' chant.

Just curious like. It seemed far more interesting than what was going on on the pitch.

Woof.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...something happened during the first half. There was a lot of shouting from what sounded like one individual and next thing half the stand are craning their necks to see what's going on. The whole thing gave rise to the, 'We are the Oldham, we do what we want!' chant.

Just curious like. It seemed far more interesting than what was going on on the pitch.

Woof.

bunch of little chavs acting hard singing towards a O.A.P steward. DICKHEADS.

Woof.

The United version makes me want to vomit. Glad I didn't hear the tics version.

The bald dude?

and The 'We do what we want' chant was actually cringey. Watching the 10 year old chavs singing as if they are up for a good ol' fight ahha!

I'm all for a good bit of singing and chanting but that chant seriously makes me laugh and cringe.

Edited by ah_oafc

Unfortunatley, I was in with that lot with my 3 nephews and 1 neice. Funny that 5 mins before KO it was not that full and I thought the kids would get a decent view then -Whoosh!!!

Something you don't expect but a full chaddy and I am surrounded by youngsters/teenagers and "yes" one teenager was giving the stewards the "Big I am..." and he was told to sit down and behave himself and then his mates kicked in around him and Voila.." we do what we want" chant came up. Must be a different style of stewardsmanship in the chaddy to the RRE as I have seen many a person kicked out of there for less inthe RRE

Yes I did here the ":censored: fans, :censored: ground.." on the same row as me and I thought some Dale fans had got into our section but after observing the mid 20 year olds I realised they were tics fans - Weird. But I had to be on my toes in case I need to make a sharp exit with 4 kids.

I just sat in the wrong area at the wrong game. Usually once I have transferred in from the RRE, this section is not as bad or as full but yesterday was exceptional

Were just a mix bag of fans, some we like some we don't but we all have one thing in common - OAFC

Woof.

Just to clear this up, this chant was sang because the some of the stewards in the Chaddy were actually borrowed from Rochdale FC.

Hope it helps

( I wasnt though involved) a steward told me,

Just to clear this up, this chant was sang because the some of the stewards in the Chaddy were actually borrowed from Rochdale FC.

Hope it helps

so they choice to sing a song which shows how scummy some of our fans are ?

thats clever

ps my 2000th post :)

Hope it helps

Not unusual for big games (i.e. local ones) to have stewards from the opposition in the Chaddy. The main reason they are there is to stop fans of the opposition going in- happens quite a bit when we play City.