Bottom right of the Chaddy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the match there was a chav in a white t-shirt who looked about 16 years old and 8 stone walking up Sheepfoot Lane shouting "Rochdale, Rochdale where's your boys?" before punching a parked car. I so wanted one of the Rochdale 'Boys' to step out and balloon him.

If it had been my car he punched, I could have justified lamping him myself, but apparently it's not the done thing when a 40 something bloke sparks a trouble causing teenager - more's the pity.

After the match there was a chav in a white t-shirt who looked about 16 years old and 8 stone walking up Sheepfoot Lane shouting "Rochdale, Rochdale where's your boys?" before punching a parked car. I so wanted one of the Rochdale 'Boys' to step out and balloon him.

If it had been my car he punched, I could have justified lamping him myself, but apparently it's not the done thing when a 40 something bloke sparks a trouble causing teenager - more's the pity.

did he have a white cap on ? that would be danny, he is a utter prick ! thinks he is ten men, needs a good beating !

id do it, but id lose my job :disappointed:

did he have a white cap on ? that would be danny, he is a utter prick ! thinks he is ten men, needs a good beating !

id do it, but id lose my job :disappointed:

That'll be him. He really does need someone to knock some sense into him (As do all our chav contingent)

That'll be him. He really does need someone to knock some sense into him (As do all our chav contingent)

funny enough, he did the same the day when we played millwall at home when we beat them 4-3 and when two millwall boys ( about 16 years old ) he sprinted like linford christie the little bitch !

To be fair both me and my Dad punched cars after the Rochdale game but for more legitimate reasons. Mine was to try and get the woman off her phone and his was because the driver (different car) had almost run him over

Rochdales boys are worse.

To be fair both me and my Dad punched cars after the Rochdale game but for more legitimate reasons. Mine was to try and get the woman off her phone and his was because the driver (different car) had almost run him over

was this on sheepfoot lane walking down towards Claytons?

You punched a woman's car because she was on her phone? You're hard!

I think I saw that - on Sheepfoot Ln just past the Chaddy End. Grumpy :censored: - there was a kid in the back of that car.

LOL. And the result of the match had no bearing on those punches I suppose? :grin::wink:

LOL. And the result of the match had no bearing on those punches I suppose? :grin::wink:

I said myself when I saw the incident that the woman driving the car had picked the wrong day to piss off a Latics fan.

That said, in the incident I saw, the fan was out of order.

bunch of little chavs acting hard singing towards a O.A.P steward. DICKHEADS.

they wasnt little chavs..they were stood in front of me and looked in there mid to late twenties....they only appeared just before kickoff,and asked me if i wanted to move with my lad as they were going to stand up all game and make a noise...i said i wouldnt worry,if he cant see im sure he will tell you to sit down....

stewards were not happy because they wanted people to sit down but they wouldnt,they then turned on the stewards with a fair amount of agression...one was drinking cider the other a miniture jack danials....

the stewards hadnt got a clue what to do,there was children mixed in all around them and once they started turning on there own fans that was the time to step in...but they didnt,looked scared to death of them....easily could of been rectified by askin the cctv to pinpoint them exactly then send in coppers for them.....they had a chance at half time to allow them to congregate then round them up,again they didnt....

i had one knobhead on my sons side trying to squeeze him out of the way so his mate could join them,needless to say i switched sides with me lad and pushed em back...all very un-necessary but not totally unexpected.

I said myself when I saw the incident that the woman driving the car had picked the wrong day to piss off a Latics fan.

That said, in the incident I saw, the fan was out of order.

In my defence I was only trying to get her off the phone- there wasn't a kid in the back. If she had run over your kid (or someone like that) whilst she was on the phone you'd be justifiably angry.

My Dad's incident was some 50 yds in front, but I can guarantee if the driver hadn't have clipped him he would have done nowt. The driver drove into him (admittedly it was on the road) but the driver couldn't get very far. It would have been interesting if the person the driver had drove into was actually knocked down but there you go.

Incidentally Prendy 1984, I wasn't trying to be hard I was trying to stop some daft bint driving into someone because she was on her phone.

My Dad's incident was some 50 yds in front, but I can guarantee if the driver hadn't have clipped him he would have done nowt. The driver drove into him (admittedly it was on the road) but the driver couldn't get very far. It would have been interesting if the person the driver had drove into was actually knocked down but there you go.

Why the friggin hell was he walking in the road?? The road is for car. The pavement is for pedestrians.

oh yes just remembered..

what was the "hardy out" chant all about, have I missed something?

not sure to be honest....they started with andy ritchies magic...... then paul dickovs blue n white army...then the stewards started....we had the we are the oldham..nobody joining in so they turned and started :censored: ground :censored: fans....no wonder we dont have fans and all that....hardy was mentioned but dont know in what context,then second half they turned on some young lads behind me saying they were dale fans.....far too much booze i think over the day and wanting to smack a dale fan...

not sure to be honest....they started with andy ritchies magic...... then paul dickovs blue n white army...then the stewards started....we had the we are the oldham..nobody joining in so they turned and started :censored: ground :censored: fans....no wonder we dont have fans and all that....hardy was mentioned but dont know in what context,then second half they turned on some young lads behind me saying they were dale fans.....far too much booze i think over the day and wanting to smack a dale fan...

again little small minded chavs, mid twenties small brains.

not real fans, just t**ts