Feeney to score 2 league goals before season ends

Feeney to score 2 league goals this season  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Will Feeney score minimum 2 league goals this season

• Yes
    • No
    • ooooo too tough to decide

All time favourite was the Light of Bengal (Union St) - finishing off place after the christmas night out pub crawl. Admttedly, not been for quite a few years - don't even know if it still exists. Perhaps someone will enlighten me on that.

Long gone and sadly missed.

I drunkenly smudged many a cuff in the Balti bowls there.

Westwood East is the best one in Oldham from my experience. Bangladeshi. Not licensed though.

New one opposite Lees Tandoori is pretty smart too. Can't remember the name. On the high street in Lees anyway.

Yep got to agree with RR on the Westwood east. :wink:

What rumours? First time ive been on here since the match ?

I think its referring to an earlier thread about an incident with Mr Jones in the ground. But its seems to be cleared up now.

oooo the vote is closer than I thought now...hmmm...may have to honour my part of the bet if he does manage to bag two

Just don't go there after a great Oldham win or he might get his best asset out :shock:

Your quote reminded me of our glory days. Me & the missus went to the Casa Belmondo (Italian in Royton) on a Saturday after a Latics game (can't remember who we played or the score) which we had won and as we were dining, Gunner Halle came in with a couple of the other players. Gunner had played magnificently that day and, as he was being shown to a table, everyone in the place stood up, applauded and the chant of Gooner, Gooner (an exaggerated Gunner) rang round the room. Never seen that happen before or since. Great memories.

Would that happen for today's players? Hmmm!

Yep, been there quite a few times - bit canteenish in layout but at least the bring your own booze approach helps keep costs down.

Used to like the Simla in Royton before they updated it. Still, they have an all-in tenner a head deal which is good value - just need to wear shades as the place is so brightly lit.

All time favourite was the Light of Bengal (Union St) - finishing off place after the christmas night out pub crawl. Admttedly, not been for quite a few years - don't even know if it still exists. Perhaps someone will enlighten me on that.

Back in the day, after going to the Beer Emporium or The Shack, I remember going to two curry houses on Union Street... Was the Light on Bengal the "posh" one (i.e. one pound dearer) or the one just down the road and a bit cheper? Remember they were both quality.

I remember going in the L.O.B. on my mates stag night (I was his best man). After several beers he always used to drink whiskey and lemonade. He was so drunk I asked the waiters that when he asked for whiskey and lemonade, they serve him just lemonade with ice in a whiskey glass. The time came and the lemonade arrived as requested. As he was so far gone he never noticed. Happy days.

To be fair he hasnt had anything like a proper chance, no run of games or anything like that and with injurys and pointless internationals and the fact that we have a system thats working and that doesnt include him he can't be anywhere near match sharpness. Having said that i doubt he'l get in the team now so he won't score the two league goals