Warning , not for weak stomachs

they were very good. black was tormented. also how many times was lee put on his ar5e!

Not pleased with Tonk's reaction after he misses his header. Totally gives up on the attack.

Feel sorry sorry Amos. One bad mistake but couldn't do anythin about the rest.

He's done that a few times this season.

I think it's a "disappointed with self" response, but it needs to be saved until the ball goes out of play.

Both full-backs ripped a new one, but the second goal was a foul on Lee, awful from Amos though - couldn't see it had gone through his legs from the Chaddy.

it was wierd , the silence fell on the ground , not one person knew what to say.

I think the two wide players didn't work as hard as expected either. Both Morais and Evina are luxury players and are not grafters, especially when it is going against you.

Personally I'd go back to what served us so well earlier in the season and saw us lose only three games up until us going all out attack and that would be Jones and Lewi (when fit back in) with the wingers waiting on the bench to change it if needed.

First target at Plymouth (and I hate playing defensively) is to keep a clean-sheet, anything else is a bonus. But if you offered me 0-0 now i'd take it.

Edited by oafcprozac

Southampton's tempo and movement did us all over the park, especially second half when we were in total disarray and out of shape. In truth despite Soton holding width on either side with men big enough to spray the ball from one side to the other we could and perhaps should have gone in at half time 1-1.

Yes they did a complete ruthless (going forward) demolition job on us as the score line suggests but all this gushing over the top praise on here is just that... OTT. I would be highly surprised if they win 0-6 again in a very long time. I felt defensively we were very poor on the night and when Soton come up against a side with a better full back they won't get the same chances. That siad you feel they will now go up, which they should given the budget administration as afforded them to use. Just thought I'd stick a little bitterness in at the end!

Edited by Lags

No actually, that thing is not for me unless they have played :censored:. I don't mind to be honest one two mistakes every other match but not every game.

whats your Boo threshold?

3 mistakes = boo

5 mistakes = booooooo

8 mistakes = fooooooooking booooo

whats your Boo threshold?

3 mistakes = boo

5 mistakes = booooooo

8 mistakes = fooooooooking booooo

Per game yes. But really I don't curse the players as much as people in bp do, plus if I was like that I don't think I would of stayed as long as I did on Tuesday.

Was there a hint of handball in their first goal? Seems like a slightly sheepish celebration from the final crosser - there were a few around me who thought he'd handled.

That'll be Ricky Lambert. Probably after Messi the second best striker in the world. Added assists to his game now.