Latics Players Issues

the only problem i have is when i click on a recent video it seems to flash up some of the old ones for a couple of seconds before playing the recent one

it wouldnt be bothered but its mostly Dave Penneys mush that flashes up :shock:

oh god thats enough to ruin anyones day !

I personally don't think we need White.

We have Taylor, Evina, Morais (if he's staying on), Millar, Jones who can all play out wide. Add to that Smalley if he returns from Chesterfield and Lewis Alessandra too.

I'd rather see us sign a striker instead.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I personally don't think we need White.

We have Taylor, Evina, Morais (if he's staying on), Millar, Jones who can all play out wide. Add to that Smalley if he returns from Chesterfield and Lewis Alessandra too.

I'd rather see us sign a striker instead.

Evina on a month loan youth policy.. if came down to it, rather have white than evina..

From what I've seen, I think Evina will go further in the game, but White offers something more extreme in terms of attack than any of the other left sided options.

Disagree. At times Evina has looked lazy and that he can't be bothered, whereas White has looked more lively and more interested, even when something doesn't go his way or takes a knock, he wants to carry on, whereas Evina's head drops e.g. Southampton, Evina got outmuscled, then realised their RB was quicker than him, his head just went down