T'Egypt

beag_teeets

I think the most important thing to focus on is that Ackey was owned. By Bob.

Apart from that, the people with power/influenc in Egypt will sort it out just as it suits them, and probably laugh at the idea of democracy. But then, "The West," liked Mubarak precisely because he didn't stand for quite what, "democracy.," would have brought.

Looks like something's gonna happen tonight.

So what next?

Democracy?

Psuedo democracy?

Military dictaorship?

Extreme Islamic government?

Mixture of options 3 and 4 I reckon…then watch the :censored: hit the fan in Washington :grin:

A mixture of 2 and 4 I'd say. There's no way the Americans will let anything that doesn't at least look Democratic come from this, much as the current regime was the same.

However I think we will see a swing towards a more extreme view on religion and freedom of expression - something the Americans will not give a :censored: about as long as it stays out of their back yard.

Can't see a religious extremist govt being formed, they are just like us, they'll be happy to have a bit of a bash around eid and the like but most egyptians aren't radical extremist muslims just like the majority of us aren't radical extremist christians.

After the Mubarak years the last thing they will want is another dictatorial leadership.