T'Egypt

beag_teeets

Military deploys in Cairo after mass demonstrations against President Mubarak claim lives of at least 16 people in Cairo and Suez; 870 wounded. Former IAEA chief ElBaradei placed under house arrest. Clinton: Egypt must respect citizen rights, reform. White House says US to review aid

Stupid me booked 2 weeks holiday to Egypt in July not sure if i'll be able to go now.

Depends where you are going, by my understanding, currently, if you are going for a sampling of Egypt's impressive history you could be up the creek. If you are going for some sun on a beach then you will probably be fine. However, I think if the FCO change their travel advice between booking and journey and tell you not to go then you get a refund.

Yes Bob, the suffering of millions at the hands of a dictatorial regime and the subsequent noble rising of the people to return the fight to their oppressors certainly seems like a reason to moan about getting a bloody boat!

Come on man!

True fact. I hate Ska.

Ironically - it's not really, but the word's a nice introduction to the sentence - my dad was once a roadie for Madness. I assume the above is some reference to them?

sorry ackey but how can people not like ska music this is ska it makes you jump to the beat too the beat and what is your music tastes?

Answers on a postcard please. Mrs Tulsehill's dad phoned up this morning with the unpromising news that he'd "sent me something racist by email". So far so good.

He sent me this, and I can't for the life of me think what it means:

The crowds in Egypt are now shouting "Mubarak Must Go...but please leave your Little Sister."

What on earth can it mean?

Very nasty

"There are no Mubarak protesters. They are thugs, secruity personnel, dressed as civilians. What is happening in Tahrir Square now is a crime perpetrated by the Mubarak regime. It is another crime perpetrated by him...he must be held accountable.....we cannot stop until we see this murderous regime step down."

Guest Scratch2000uk

Just saw one of the protesters get hit by a rock on his leg , after that.. he didn't "walk like an egyptian", it was more like "walk like you just :censored: um" :tumbleweed: