Interview with Evina

I don't want to bang on about the Playershare scheme everytime Evina's name is mentioned but I think we all (three thousand of us, anyway) saw what he can do last night. We had seen glimpses during his loan spell but I think he will only improve.

If anybody is still thinking about joining the scheme, please act now and we can build up a fund that will allow us to do similar next season.

Click here for payment options.

Thank you.

I don't want to bang on about the Playershare scheme everytime Evina's name is mentioned but I think we all (three thousand of us, anyway) saw what he can do last night. We had seen glimpses during his loan spell but I think he will only improve.

If anybody is still thinking about joining the scheme, please act now and we can build up a fund that will allow us to do similar next season.

Thank you.

Times are hard for me and my family at the moment but I can see the benefit of this scheme and I've just set-up a Standing Order for a nominal weekly amount, which will be increased when I secure more reliable and permanent employment. It's not much but is a start at least at scraping together funds for Player Share Player no. 2...

Edited by oafcprozac

Times are hard for me and my family at the moment but I can see the benefit of this scheme and I've signed up for a nominal amount weekly, which will be increased when I secure more reliable and permanent employment. It's not much but is a start at least at scraping together funds for Player Share Player no. 2

:grin: Nice one Prozac ! ,

If everyone who went last night paid a pound a week we would be laughing :grin: :grin:

Playershare is probably likely to be a success only until we spunk it all on a duff one. It's based on trust in the manager (which at the moment, goes without saying we all have) and the loyalty of fans. Not a negative, but if we keep unearthing genuine gems it's great.

Thank you.

are we paying his goals bonuses too? :unsure:

Times are hard for me and my family at the moment but I can see the benefit of this scheme and I've just set-up a Standing Order for a nominal weekly amount, which will be increased when I secure more reliable and permanent employment. It's not much but is a start at least at scraping together funds for Player Share Player no. 2...

Thank you, man. No amount is considered 'nominal'. Much appreciated.

are we paying his goals bonuses too? :unsure:

No. Purely his basic wage. His appearance money/any other bonuses will be met by the club. I can also categorically state that the Playershare fund will never be used for a payment to an agent or indeed anything other than wages.

Let's hope he costs the club a fortune in bonuses, huh? :wink:

Thank you.

It's been a fantastic transfer window, culminating in last night's performance so I've increased my PlayerShare monthly subscription.

For any PlayerShare members who hedged their bets by only setting their Standing Order up until January 2011 (like me), don't forget to re-start it again!!!

It's been a fantastic transfer window, culminating in last night's performance so I've increased my PlayerShare monthly subscription.

Much appreciated, thank you.

For any PlayerShare members who hedged their bets by only setting their Standing Order up until January 2011 (like me), don't forget to re-start it again!!!

Thank you for your honesty :wink:

Is it possible to have a collection for Playershare outside the ground on Saturday (I'm thinking strike while the Evina's hot)? That should help boost the coffers somewhat?

I appreciate the sentiment but bucket collections, to me, suggest desperation. We aready have enough funds to pay Evina to the end of the season and, as that is the only request we have received, there is no need for desperation at all. We just need to rebuild the fund for the next one.

There is a system for one-off donations and if people do want to assist, spreading the word is the best way. We have leaflets and standing order forms and you can PM me if you feel you could spare the time to hand any out in the local pubs, or to the people you sit near in the ground.

The positiviity is fantastic. Cheers everyone.

Is it possible to have a collection for Playershare outside the ground on Saturday (I'm thinking strike while the Evina's hot)? That should help boost the coffers somewhat?

what a brilliant idea. I will be looking out for the bucket- GET IN

Thank you.

Bang away cowboy.

I've had a piece of that this afternoon - monthly direct debit that will disappear from my account on the first of the month with the rest of the monthly binds such as rent and council tax and leccy so I don't notice it's gone and haven't had the opportunity to spunk it on something else. Best money I've ever spent. Couldn't be easier to set up either.

Like literally thousands of other fans, I'll be putting that link up on my Faceache page too.

Bang away cowboy.

I've had a piece of that this afternoon - monthly direct debit that will disappear from my account on the first of the month with the rest of the monthly binds such as rent and council tax and leccy so I don't notice it's gone and haven't had the opportunity to spunk it on something else. Best money I've ever spent. Couldn't be easier to set up either.

Like literally thousands of other fans, I'll be putting that link up on my Faceache page too.

It's better pledged than spunked, that's what I always say :wink:

Thank you!