were ok!

GMR just confirmed that they have spoke to oafc and everyone has been paid and we havent sold the ground. Just people with nothing better to do than make things up. My friends, sons, brother knows a guy who once played football with someone whos lad now plays for latics, seems to have got his facts wrong!!

GMR just confirmed that they have spoke to oafc and everyone has been paid and we havent sold the ground. Just people with nothing better to do than make things up. My friends, sons, brother knows a guy who once played football with someone whos lad now plays for latics, seems to have got his facts wrong!!

Well someone's lying through their teeth then on half of what they confirmed B)

The club has paid their players today, however Corney had to take out loans to pay them. I'm sure you'll agree, isn't really a great way to run a business. It's also been pointed out that the seasons budget was planned against the developers investment, now that isn't there anymore I'm hoping Latics can come up with a plan to get some cash in or I fear the worst.

:o

Hopefully not true but could be a very short term temporary fix. In my business that option is most definately a last line of defence on the risk management plan and will only be implemented to bridge a short term cash flow issue when I know it will not dig me into an even deeper hole or to protect me against incurring even greater costs from breaching contracts. Either way I'm sure the additional expense involved will not have been budgeted for

The club has paid their players today, however Corney had to take out loans to pay them. I'm sure you'll agree, isn't really a great way to run a business. It's also been pointed out that the seasons budget was planned against the developers investment, now that isn't there anymore I'm hoping Latics can come up with a plan to get some cash in or I fear the worst.

So will no doubt be borrowing against season ticket money?