Whoever picks the music

The entrance music should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy32skBSHs0

If there is one tune that screams "LATICS" it is this.

If we've got to pay performing rights money for any track we might as well pay it to these good folks, no one else is.

Football is about traditions and this is one of the oldest Latics traditions (apart from losing) that I know.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that case then can we just come out to the music from the magic round-a-bout then

it's certainly a roundabout discussing matchday music on here, there's always going to be too much difference in opinion, lets just agree that constantly playing the same song in the background is a dull thing

it's certainly a roundabout discussing matchday music on here, there's always going to be too much difference in opinion, lets just agree that constantly playing the same song in the background is a dull thing

i dont think anybody will or would go against that...repetative music is and always will be boring....as soon as you hear the first chord you think oh here we go again...

however i do think you have to make a statement with entrance music....whilst i am not dissagreeing mouldy old dough is a tradition and been going since i can remember...it isnt very uplifting and inspiring..and to be honest....doesnt have much empathy with our current fan base

i am all for tradition and the like,but things move with the times...and maybe a more varied selection of music needs to be played before ,half time and after game...

that said these days i turn up 10 mins before the start,spend half time at back of rre and soon as whistle goes im gone....i go for the football and not to listen to music..