Fans Forum: Tara Leisure Centre Shaw

What he asked was how can kids be encouraged to return after a performance like that,he wasn't asking for Dickov to get on his hands and knees and beg for forgiveness,by the way that pillock was my dad, PM and we can discuss it face to face next tuesday night

But the question was, what answer did he expect? Surely your dad could have said the right things without any input from Dickov? "You have to take defeat in your stride and carry on etc"

Hopefully he wasn't also the one who asked about Chaddy the Owl?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he asked was how can kids be encouraged to return after a performance like that,he wasn't asking for Dickov to get on his hands and knees and beg for forgiveness,by the way that pillock was my dad, PM and we can discuss it face to face next tuesday night

Aww bless, I've not been asked to "discuss it" face to face for a few years - can I meet your dad instead he might be more my age ! I think I'll just let your mates carry on taking the piss thanks.

Aww bless, I've not been asked to "discuss it" face to face for a few years - can I meet your dad instead he might be more my age ! I think I'll just let your mates carry on taking the piss thanks.

Thought as much keyboard warrior,prick....

Lesson Number One: If you want to see all conquering football, don't become a Latics fan

Lesson Two: The reason we are Latics fans is for the fleeting moment it all comes together, that makes all the :censored:e worth it

Lesson Three: See lessons one and two…

Amen brother! It's not easy being an Oldham fan, but it does give you a grounding in life. All the Scum fans I know are dillussional wankers.

Attended last night, thought it was a "fudge" job, particularly from Corney. He said all the "right" things which everyone expected to be fair and he passed the more pressing questions to Hardy, who by my impression was never an official member of the panel.

I do not want to get started on what i think of Hardy, he is a man imo way out of his depth as a chief executive in 2011. I think it is appalling that day to day he is the man running our club!! Astounding.

I learnt nothing new last night that i did not already know, we are in deep deep :censored: and the inconsistencies coming from the club through various media outlets and forums ala last night is really beginning to wind me up.

Finally, i will be amazed if we can keep hold of Dickov, Taggart and Butler, who seem to have a good relationship amongst themselves and with the players. I fear administration is round the corner if the club is really in as much :censored: that Corney and Hardy make out.

I do not want to get started on what i think of Hardy, he is a man imo way out of his depth as a chief executive in 2011. I think it is appalling that day to day he is the man running our club!! Astounding.

i suspect alan hardy has more common sense in his head than the rest of the board put together.

whether this is damning with faint praise i will let you be the judge.

I didn't insult a member of his family,anyway the club have sorted that pillock out today so everythings well in the world again

He didn't set out to insult him though did he? Did he say "yard dogs dad....."

But in regards to the fight...the club should get involved, could have it as a new marketing strategy

"Come to Latics, enjoy the football then watch our fans fight with each other over something said on an internet forum. We'll film it an release an end of season highlights DVD"

i suspect alan hardy has more common sense in his head than the rest of the board put together.

whether this is damning with faint praise i will let you be the judge.

Which is the cleverest/ brightest Chuckle Brother?

Having said all of that, I believe Simon is a genuine bloke.

Edited by dazlatic