Fine and ban for Taggart according to Fishul

£1000 and one game touchline ban. I'd assume they didn't hit him too hard as it's a first offence.

Club fined £3500 for failing to control the players during Carlisle fracas. That's another lump off what's owed to 'em! :wink:

OS

Edited by danoafc

HAHAHA

some on here had him down for a stretch, one game ban ha, why dont some people over react a little bit more!!

I must admit that I thought he'd be getting a longer touchline ban. Nothing more than that though. If he's have been a player who was dismissed for violent conduct it would have been a 3 game ban. I'm surprised he's only got one game. Definitely got off lightly IMO, but I'm very pleased that he has. :)

I must admit that I thought he'd be getting a longer touchline ban. Nothing more than that though. If he's have been a player who was dismissed for violent conduct it would have been a 3 game ban. I'm surprised he's only got one game. Definitely got off lightly IMO....

Carlisle agree with you, Monty Burns and davebuckley06.

Rough justice

Edited by Diego_Sideburns