35 members have voted

1. 1. How have funds been raised?

• Cash 4 Gold
    • Wonga.com
    • 0% Credit Card
    • Weighed in Gordon's empty foil pie trays
    • Renting the pitch out for allotment plots
    • Corney sells a kidney
    • Sold off Franny's Cds to Music Magpie?

Scunthorpe have paid the wages in a bizarre Chris Taylor transfer deal

I've heard this, expect developments soon. He may not even be in the squad for Saturday, just a rumour but that's what I've heard. Loan deal, made permanent when the window opens...

I've heard this, expect developments soon. He may not even be in the squad for Saturday, just a rumour but that's what I've heard. Loan deal, made permanent when the window opens...

If this is true I'm absolutely dumbfounded........I really do give up with this club, it kooks like the club had put our immediate future on the line in the hope of a move to Failsworth.

Blitz and Gazal have been gone for months and the move was nowhere near a certainty.

We were just as bloody skint during the transfer window and should have sold him then when we had the opportunity of a good fee.

This can't be true, surely......???

Edited by oafc1955

If this is true I'm absolutely dumbfounded........I really do give up with this club, it kooks like the club had put our immediate future on the line in the hope of a move to Failsworth.

Blitz and Gazal have been gone for months and the move was nowhere near a certainty.

We were just as bloody skint during the transfer window and should have sold him then when we had the opportunity of a good fee.

This can't be true, surely......???

Perhaps those in charge thought there was a chance of promotion back in the days of the transfer window and decided not to sell.

If that is the case, I think it was the right decision at the time - it just hasn't worked out right.

Half a dozen games on, things have changed. I don't want Taylor to go, but perhaps the best Latics performances of the season happened before he returned from injury. One player does not make a team.

Perhaps those in charge thought there was a chance of promotion back in the days of the transfer window and decided not to sell.

If that is the case, I think it was the right decision at the time - it just hasn't worked out right.

Half a dozen games on, things have changed. I don't want Taylor to go, but perhaps the best Latics performances of the season happened before he returned from injury. One player does not make a team.

I really don't buy all this "We can't do without him" rubbish........yes, he's a good player but nobody is irreplaceable, I actually sometimes think the team is pretty one dimensional when he's on the field as everything seems to have to go through him.

We've had this will he won't he for so long now I'm getting a little tired of it all....if we could have got 1/2 million for him at Christmas we should have sold him and we probably wouldn't be in this sorry mess!!!