EDL in Rochdale

Matt

A few young lads were on their way back from this were on a train I was on, on Saturday. There were a group of blokes coming back from a day out who had asian bloke in their company.

They were giving the asian lad a bit of stick when he was on his way back from the toilet.

They didn't want to know when all his mates stood up and went and sat next to them.

I know I shouldn't find it funny but the mouthiest of the EDL lads ended up having his cap passed around the train then out of the window.

A few young lads were on their way back from this were on a train I was on, on Saturday. There were a group of blokes coming back from a day out who had asian bloke in their company.

They were giving the asian lad a bit of stick when he was on his way back from the toilet.

They didn't want to know when all his mates stood up and went and sat next to them.

I know I shouldn't find it funny but the mouthiest of the EDL lads ended up having his cap passed around the train then out of the window.

:grin: Well if you can't laugh at a bullying tool being made to realise he's not as hard as he thinks he is, what can you laugh at?

Great thread. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...