Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

razza699

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important paragraph of that link is the 4th "There have been no fatalities resulting from the leaks at Fukushima, and risks to human health are thought to be low."

Let's hope it stays like that.

Also mentioned in the article...

One official from Tepco said that radiation leaks had not stopped completely and could eventually exceed those at Chernobyl, Reuters news agency reported.

The risk to human health is no doubt low as the area has been evacuated and they are now increasing the evacuation area. Unlike Chernobyl they had time on their side to move people and didn't leave people hanging around for over a day. I wouldn't like to be one of the engineers working in that area at the moment.

Also Three people where killed at the plant by the initial explosions. Lets not forget them.

Just to add, because I can't resist, it might be time you offered me an apology considering I have been proven right regarding the potential scale of this disaster. While you chose to play games and put people down.

Edited by oafc0000

Also mentioned in the article...

The risk to human health is no doubt low as the area has been evacuated and they are now increasing the evacuation area. Unlike Chernobyl they had time on their side to move people and didn't leave people hanging around for over a day. I wouldn't like to be one of the engineers working in that area at the moment.

Also Three people where killed at the plant by the initial explosions. Lets not forget them.

Just to add, because I can't resist, it might be time you offered me an apology considering I have been proven right regarding the potential scale of this disaster. While you chose to play games and put people down.

I'm really really tempted to post something other than this but I really can't be bothered. So "OK I'm sorry I wasn't right and underestimated how bad this was".

I'm really really tempted to post something other than this but I really can't be bothered. So "OK I'm sorry I wasn't right and underestimated how bad this was".

When you was wrong its always better to be a big man and admit it. I accept your apology.

Edited by oafc0000

If I die and Jebus isn't waiting with a bag of coke and a stack of hookers I'm coming after you for that apology! :wink:

If I die and Jebus isn't waiting with a bag of coke and a stack of hookers I'm coming after you for that apology! :wink:

B)

And if I am right then we can all get off our faces and bang some hookers :D

Personally hoping I am right :D

Edited by oafc0000

All that this news does is confirm that this severity rating is a load of old bollocks. Sorry but to get the top rating there should be uranium melting through to the centre of the Earth and exposed fuel continuing to react. It's still nothing more than a footnote to the overall damage the tsunami and earthquakes did directly.