has the club been sold

im a ball boy and today there was 2 chinese men at boundary park takeing pictures and other ball boys was sayin that there dads were saying that the club had been sold to 2 chinese people dose anyone else know out about this ?????? please be true !!!!!!!! :)

My local chinese chippy recently closed with the man and wife who ran it moving on to pastures new.

Coincidence? :)

Before anyone put's 2 + 2 together and gets ¥4, Oldham have annual trade visits from China who come and observe working practices and the like.

Hmmm... We do a story on Vacum cleaners and visits from fans trying to reach 92 grounds but 2 Chinese men who travel half way across the Earth visiting to observe working culture in Oldham Athletic doesn't get a Peanut?

Edited by SholverBlue

He asked a question I gave an answer which is they do look the same. How could you tell the difference TIT?

Haha. Bet they can't tell each other apart by looks.

Suggesting they can is as stupid as suggesting someone could walk in a room and without speaking to anyone point out which person was Welsh, Scottish, French and German.

Edited by SholverBlue

Anyways, quote from Facebook

"these were having their photo's taken with everyone in the ground......were allowed anywhere they wanted to go.......even went in the police surveillance booth...let me take this pic of them with chaddy ....then they sat behind us for the 1st half of the game.......arrived at the ground in a posh chauffeur driven car with coat of arms on the doors and front of the car...looked like they were weighing the club up to us ......."