''i know what im on about - innit''

creepy

:lol:

This so should of been posted on the chicken crusades thread :D

"We want our KFC back"...

Maybe someone might want to point out to him where Kentucky is :D

I thought it had been posted on that thread, sorry! "Why have you taken our rights away?" Yeah now that there's one less fast food outlet where you can buy bacon you truly know how the people of Burma feel. Yet another example of Iraqi law,i guess.

I thought it had been posted on that thread, sorry! "Why have you taken our rights away?" Yeah now that there's one less fast food outlet where you can buy bacon you truly know how the people of Burma feel. Yet another example of Iraqi law,i guess.

...of all the problems both in the world and in this country that the EDL could have chosen to make a stand on, the twats chose the KFC version of Bacon McNuggets.

What a bonehead ! Paranoia. This is what happens when you cane drugs, children.

This lot would be very dangerous if they had any brains.

But in the interests of fairness, can I say that I reckon your average MDL'r will be just a stupid.

Edited by Yard Dog

I just love the fact that 1) he can't tell the difference between the council logo and the logo on the bloke's microphone 2) he doesn't seem to know that the symbol 'all over my town' is the council logo 3) he's in the grip of a massive paranoid delusional state (which isn't something to laugh at and i'm really not proud of finding it funny) and i can just imagine him walking around Oldham, thinking the council logo is some kind of Al Qaeda insignia and going mental. You shouldn't laugh at the afflicted, i know, but it's a great mental image.

I don't like the massive minaretes.

That chap was a very well spoken thug, of course his rationale was all over the place.

I wondered if the paranoid bell-end was going on about the OMBC logo, Rosa; I can't believe that people are behaving like this. It's disturbing, and dangerous.

I don't like the massive minaretes.

That chap was a very well spoken thug, of course his rationale was all over the place.

I wondered if the paranoid bell-end was going on about the OMBC logo, Rosa; I can't believe that people are behaving like this. It's disturbing, and dangerous.

It echos the rise of the nazis... Simple as that really... Very scary stuff.. Lets just hope they continue to be marginal and largely ignored group.

Blacks, pakis, poles. Our white trash always need someone to blame for them being workshy lazy bastards. The people behind the edl are far from stupid though i feel, they have a clear plan to use the stupidity of certain leftist and islamic groups to their favour whilst appearing to be the victims.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...