Black out for season

Bit gutted at this - as it'll mean Evina will have to play at LB and IMO he's clearly not a LB, and then ahead of him; I bet Taylor will be deployed at LM; when I think he's better through the middle.

Ah well; these things happen eh? Think Black has had a good season though; hope there's budget for another deal for him.

Bit gutted at this - as it'll mean Evina will have to play at LB and IMO he's clearly not a LB, and then ahead of him; I bet Taylor will be deployed at LM; when I think he's better through the middle.

Ah well; these things happen eh? Think Black has had a good season though; hope there's budget for another deal for him.

Taylors natural position is on the wing, primarily the right if i was the manager, but he can play left. He looks lost in the middle imo!

Do we have anyone in the reserves/youth side who can play left-back if needed?

Once (hopefully) we're safe I'd like to see Dickov bloody a few of the youngsters, particularly if we're going to be relying on them next season. I'd want to play Reid/Feeney up front to give them a pressure-free opportunity to score, but rest the likes of Furman, Lee, etc.

Taylor was IMO playing some of the best stuff of his career when he was central earlier in the season. Even though we drew 0 0 at Hillsborough; I thought Taylor was outstanding in that game; playing off Tonk through the centre.

Prior to his stint through the middle; I would have he was better on thw wing - but that spell playing up front; just off a front man; through the middle - convinced me that he is more of a threat, sees more of the ball and links the midfield to the striker extremely effectively.

From now until the end of the season; I'd be looking at playing Reid up top; with Taylor off him playing central.....but with Black's injury - I can see PD opting for Tayls on the left side of midfield to help out Evina (who really isn't a LB)