Portal 2

Ackey

its gonna be a bloody sunny long weekend ! get to the beer garden and safe it for when the weathers :censored: !

The Geek inside me is too strong!

Me and my housemate already have a plan... buy it tomorrow night on way home from work... play until complete. Not the most elegant plan, but effective.

The Geek inside me is too strong!

Me and my housemate already have a plan... buy it tomorrow night on way home from work... play until complete. Not the most elegant plan, but effective.

and I meant to put "Save" it not safe it. thats jet lag for you

I haven't played the first yet. It's somewhere on my list of games to complete.

I had another go at the first one last night, I'd tried before but couldn't get my head round it, it seems to click last night so am going to plough through it when I get time.

Cost me £40 on xbox because I'm too impatient for a Play.com delivery.

Played up to L6 on co-op whilst pissed last night. Had to be up to take my on-call handover at 7am today... normally I just go back to sleep... today I'm up, breakfasted and ready to play!

• 9 months later...

Finally got round to playing this. Very good game and very funny!

I thought I was nearing the end, Merchant replaced gladios but went back to it last night, had a wander around and discovered the bit with the blue gel. Woo hoo! Loads more levels!

There is a whole other game to play if you have someone to play the co-op levels with too!