hat trick from 'Ben Stevens'

To confirm rumours, this is Benjalioun from Hibs

From Morais twitter account -

filipemorais1 filipe morais

Bit of pasta and might go watch my buddy benji tear up the rezzies again! sign him up!!!

AND.............................

@RossHOAFC hey yea loving it at oldham, love playing for dickov! I already have a deal for another year at oldham, so I will be here! :D

YES!!!

Edited by shefflatic

Bit of pasta and might go watch my buddy benji tear up the rezzies again! sign him up!!!

@RossHOAFC hey yea loving it at oldham, love playing for dickov! I already have a deal for another year at oldham, so I will be here! :D

YES!!!

Sorry but who is rosshoafc

YES!!!

He seems to have featured prominently in recent reserve games - anyone seen him play as he sounds like he knows where the goal is - maybe even play him Saturday if possible?

Edited by TheBigDog

What's happened to Bembo?

He played last week i think for Reserves, probably because of the injury crisis he is being left out of reserves and will be travelling with the squad to Swindon for a 10 minute run-out in a game that means nothing to either team now..

He seems to have featured prominently in recent reserve games - anyone seen him play as he sounds like he knows where the goal is - maybe even play him Saturday if possible?

Saw him play for the reserves last week Vs Wrexham. I’ve posted elsewhere on that game thread; but if that was taken as a 1 off performance; I don’t think he’d be offered anything; but chatting to a fellow Latics fan at the game; it was very much a 1 off performance from “Ben” and otherwise in all the other the other games he’s played for the reserves; he’s been very impressive.

He cant play on Saturday as he’s a trialist; not a fully registered latics player.