FAO Simon Corney & Paul Dickov

Thank you both for a massive improvement on last season. :grin:

Yes, it went tits up in the end but, by & large it's been enjoyable.

A goalscorer, a centreback & PD learning from this seasons mistakes and we'll be there or thereabouts this time next year.

Thank you Simon Corney for yet again sticking with us when most would have stuck two fingers up and walked away - you'll get there in the end.

That aside, the badge is :censored:e :lol:

I'll be renewing my season ticket and a couple of others who haven't had one for a few years are intending to get one again too.

Bring on August!

Good post. I'm looking forward to next season already. If we can keep Furman and Lee, and as you say get another centre back and a goalscorer (plus possibly another CM to replace Stephens?) then there's no reason why we can't push on. Games against Bureh, PNE, Sheffield United and John Sheridan to look forward to as well...

A goalscorer, a centreback & PD learning from this seasons mistakes and we'll be there or thereabouts this time next year.

Thank you Simon Corney for yet again sticking with us when most would have stuck two fingers up and walked away - you'll get there in the end.

I'll be renewing my season ticket and a couple of others who haven't had one for a few years are intending to get one again too.

Bring on August!

Yep, worst run for years and a thanks to a MD who hasent been to a game for yonks... cheers.

Yep, worst run for years and a thanks to a MD who hasent been to a game for yonks... cheers.

You're right, lets all be miserable instead. I'm off to sit in the corner of a dark room and cut myself.

He's picking out the good points out of what has overall, despite the bad run, been a pretty positive season. Unless you'd rather have Dave Penney back?

Bring on August!

Hang on to Lee, Furman and Taylor - a second season for Tarkowski, Evina, Morais and (please) MVoto - even Brill on yesterday's performance looked worth another season between the sticks - and bring in Hoskins, Le Fondre, get Smalley back and maybe Lowe for a full season plus one other centre back and midfield dog.

Bring on next season.

Hang on to Lee, Furman and Taylor - a second season for Tarkowski, Evina, Morais and (please) MVoto - even Brill on yesterday's performance looked worth another season between the sticks - and bring in Hoskins, Le Fondre, get Smalley back and maybe Lowe for a full season plus one other centre back and midfield dog.

Bring on next season.

keep lee n taylor....tarkys ours anyway evina and moraise???? have they really been better than what we have already here??? dont think we have much chance of mvoto staying unless massive wage cut....smalley wont come back,happy with shez...

id deffo try for lefondre,or maybe constable from oxford....keep lowe for full season and a few others brought in,stephens coming back.....we wont be far away...

keep lee n taylor....tarkys ours anyway evina and moraise???? have they really been better than what we have already here??? dont think we have much chance of mvoto staying unless massive wage cut....smalley wont come back,happy with shez...

id deffo try for lefondre,or maybe constable from oxford....keep lowe for full season and a few others brought in,stephens coming back.....we wont be far away...

Lowe? Le Fondre?

When was the last time we signed a striker who'd scored 20+ goals the season before?

Top scorers cost money. We're best off trying to find a striker who has moved to a bigger club, failed and is dropping back down to re-build. Like Will Hoskins did this season.

Reuben Reid, next season. :wink:

Lowe? Le Fondre?

When was the last time we signed a striker who'd scored 20+ goals the season before?

Top scorers cost money. We're best off trying to find a striker who has moved to a bigger club, failed and is dropping back down to re-build. Like Will Hoskins did this season.

Reuben Reid, next season. :wink:

If we can promote/get more people to contribute to the playershare scheme, we might be able to get a decent striker or whatever PD needs. Quote lags yesterday..."your money is going to a direct product that's on the pitch"... that's what you see - its real, that's what your contributing too no matter how small your contribution is.

Look at Cedric Evina....that's what the scheme has brought in. Luckily, he has been a decent player for us.

Its a direct way we can help and we know where the money is going too. Faith in the manager's decision is also a factor.

If you believed that's whom/where your money is going on the squad and getting a better player that might be out of our funding stream normally, could you be persuaded to contribute?