The Poznan WTF

Did anyone else notice our little Chav brigade in the Rochdale Road end yesterday pretending to by Citeh fans (who in turn are copying Lech Poznan) by doing that crap "celebration" where they turn the backs on the game and jump up & down?

It looks sad when you see the Sheikhs play things doing it (mainly because its not their own idea, they just ripped it off Poznan). It looks even sadder when you see a bunch of Oldham fans doing it, moreso when it was being done midway through the second half when we were 2-1 down!

Simple message lads, please stop it. We're NOT Manchester Pity!

Did anyone else notice our little Chav brigade in the Rochdale Road end yesterday pretending to by Citeh fans (who in turn are copying Lech Poznan) by doing that crap "celebration" where they turn the backs on the game and jump up & down?

It looks sad when you see the Sheikhs play things doing it (mainly because its not their own idea, they just ripped it off Poznan). It looks even sadder when you see a bunch of Oldham fans doing it, moreso when it was being done midway through the second half when we were 2-1 down!

Simple message lads, please stop it. We're NOT Manchester Pity!

The mongs on the upper deck of the 409 were embarrassing.

I bet none of them have ever been to an away game, have visited BP 4 times and support United or Citeh.

last time I sat in that section (Yeovil last season) someone started singing to the Yeovil fans "you couldn't sell all your tickets" which is a Utd song and a bit pointless considering we would no doubt not sell our allocation at Yeovil

Edited by Tommy_Fent

who cares, if they r payin their way, leave em be...we cant cherry pick fans, we cant afford to. i would love to see a 1000 of em doin it, as long as its here n not down't road at scum or citeh

I think I saw it at the Britania on TV today as well.

Nicking City's celebration (which they in turn nicked from a Polish team), is not great, but as I've said before on here so is nicking songs from United and Citeh.

Oh and bar any games involving Bury and possibly Citeh, the number of away games I would have gone to at the age of some of them is 0, if my Dad wasn't an Oldham fan. I might have gotten away with the occassional Junior Latics trip at 13/14 but that would be about it.

Actually they have taken it off Celtic so its not actually there's .

So the number of away fans dictates what kind of fan you are ? Get real

Errr... The 'Every time I see you' comes from Celtic.

That one I mentioned comes from FCSCUM.

"So the number of away fans dictates what kind of fan you are ?"

Sorry mate, I don't speak Pidgin English.

Why would the amount of fans following Latics or anyother team dictate on what kind of person one sole fan is?

Why would the amount of fans following Latics or anyother team dictate on what kind of person one sole fan is?

it actually came from accy stanley tbh , so if your gonna give :censored: get your facts right, absolute muppet, causing problems over minor things, the clubs going down the pan and your moaning about songs etc, get real

it actually came from accy stanley tbh , so if your gonna give :censored: get your facts right, absolute muppet, causing problems over minor things, the clubs going down the pan and your moaning about songs etc, get real

So we can only discuss certain things on a forum because the club's suffering a bit of financial trouble? :unsure:

I ment to say going to away games dictates what kind of fan you are ? How many away games you been then too

No again your wrong. So that song came about in 2005 when scum II was formed ? Doubt that very much!

Edited by LaticsLee

I ment to say going to away games dictates what kind of fan you are ? How many away games you been then too

I was merely pointing out, these planks probably don't go to away games because they only come for big games or last game of the Season etc... and that they probably support Man Ure or City.

Lets just leave it at that pal.

Edited by SholverBlue

I was merely pointing out, these planks probably don't go to away games because they only come for big games or last game of the Season etc... and that they probably support Man Ure or City.

Lets just leave it at that pal.

Fair doos