OH LANCY LANCY....!

Hampshire: 133 & 62-2 (21.2 overs)

Lancashire: 328 (95.5 overs)

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

Hampshire finished on 163-5 still 32 runs behind, we should wrap up the win today.

We are going really well just now, but I daren't even think about us winning the County Championship as its still early days and a lot can happen.

We just need to keep clocking up the wins.

We have lost our overseas player as Maharoof has been called into the Sri Lanka squad for the test series, I haven't heard whether we are going to get a replacement in, I don't know who is available at this stage in the season.

I can't wait for the 20/20's as I am going to a few of them.

Good to see Hoggy in the wickets and runs, can't see us replacing Maharoof as he was on peanuts so needed Hogg to take his place. Looking good, bit like Latics I won't start getting excited until they've won it.

Edited by ritchie82

Good to see Hoggy in the wickets and runs, can't see us replacing Maharoof as he was on peanuts so needed Hogg to take his place. Looking good, bit like Latics I won't start getting excited until they've won it.

Given it's Lancs I'll wait at least 3 weeks after before I'm convinced it's really happened.

We should scour the county for children to play in the T20s so everyone (all 17) stays fresh for when the county championship resumes. This is our best chance in years of the title.

What odds we miss out because of the weather?