Not yet but we're on the way to the shed for the pitch-forks, tbh i'm not bothered about him leaving - there's better out there. If he's lied then that's up to him, at the end of the day what can we do, but to take him at his word? I'm sure if he does sign over t'hill then we'll welcome him back to BP in the traditional manner next season…

Indeed, and fair enough.

Just think he's only a young lad and isn't necessarily always going to make the best decisions.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, far be it for me to pick hairs, but he has snubbed us. Just not for money.

He hasn't really, has he?

1.to treat with disdain or contempt, especially by ignoring.

2. to check or reject with a sharp rebuke or remark.

The fee is based on his education at the club mate, it was brought in so that say we had him from the age of 15 and we taught him what he knew we would get our money back

Unfortunatley i wouldnt expect anything from this, it may go to a tribunal and get a couple thousand at most

better than nout though aint it!

yeah i wouldnt expect anything and to be honest were not due it on this deal unfortunatley, what i do wonder is when he left Arsenal as he was under 24 did we pay them anything?? Cant see us being able to

Arsenal binned him and paid him off before the end of his deal, he was a free agent. We offered him a deal…. technically we would be due compensation as we offered him another deal.