Potential Investors?

I don't know anything about these guys, so out of interest, why would you not want them at Tranmere?

They have no money. They werent going to invest a penny from their own pockets. They were planning to buy us with high interest loans and charge hundreds of thousands of pounds to the club for their services. They wanted to make a profit for themselves in a couple of years time, and the only way to do this would be to sell our ground, and training ground.

Sheff Wed turned them down, we turned them down, something tells me they're not up to much.

They have no money. They werent going to invest a penny from their own pockets. They were planning to buy us with high interest loans and charge hundreds of thousands of pounds to the club for their services. They wanted to make a profit for themselves in a couple of years time, and the only way to do this would be to sell our ground, and training ground.

Sheff Wed turned them down, we turned them down, something tells me they're not up to much.

Can i ask why is your team Oldham athletic but you support trannies ?

We've already got owners doing that with us thanks very much!

My word, that's a big one!

That's what she said

Sorry tried to resist.

If these or any new owners show interest in us in the current state we are in I would be worried about thier intentions until we have a stadium plan approved we aren't a fincailly viable option surley?