Summer beers....

latic12345

Well 1.5 times that so just over 16 quid I guess. Look yourself you lazy barsteward :wink:

Some of us are at work! I can't be on OWTB and Trainline at the same time!! :wink:

I'll probably leave it to last minute anyway to be honest as I will have to see what work's like, we've got a big change going in the end of the month and that could put us all over the place for the next few months.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok troops, plan of action. Go to regents park tube. Check this thread. First there selects a nearby pub and posts details. Next couple there go to park and post details of whereabouts. I cant see this possibly going wrong. Running a bit late myself, eta 2.45

Chaps, what the heck happened? I was walking around Regents Park for aaages this afternoon, no sight of anybody :(

My only consolation was the sheer stacks of clopper on show as I strolled around.

I guess I've missed the boat with this one, but on the off chance anyone's monitoring this thread - I don't have anybody's number - let me know quick and I'll come out to play tonight.

Chaps, what the heck happened? I was walking around Regents Park for aaages this afternoon, no sight of anybody :(

My only consolation was the sheer stacks of clopper on show as I strolled around.

I guess I've missed the boat with this one, but on the off chance anyone's monitoring this thread - I don't have anybody's number - let me know quick and I'll come out to play tonight.

Have pm-ed you ll's number, baron.

So in brief, we didnt go to a park, didnt play football or cricket, we missed the Baron and didnt see the fight. And i didnt get the last train home, and got on a bus going the prong way, and missed my connecting night bus at crystal palace. I love it when a plan comes together.

So in brief, we didnt go to a park, didnt play football or cricket, we missed the Baron and didnt see the fight. And i didnt get the last train home, and got on a bus going the prong way, and missed my connecting night bus at crystal palace. I love it when a plan comes together.

And if Ack did go to the cricket in the end then like I he would have had an excellent afternoon in the sun witnessing some of the most clinical cricket you will ever see. It all worked out in the end.

Except for the Baron :wink:

And if Ack did go to the cricket in the end then like I he would have had an excellent afternoon in the sun witnessing some of the most clinical cricket you will ever see. It all worked out in the end.

Except for the Baron :wink:

Tragic. A truly dark day for oasis.

Glad you all had fun. I was confident I'd made the right decision until I found out it was £8.50 for a vodka redbull in the bar I went to in Chester and thus I probably would have spent more with you kids down sarf.

Glad you all had fun. I was confident I'd made the right decision until I found out it was £8.50 for a vodka redbull in the bar I went to in Chester and thus I probably would have spent more with you kids down sarf.

I spent more than that putting some crying, lost and extremely pissed girl into a taxi from Crystal Palace. Proper gent me. She only looked about 18 and had to get back to her 3 kids. In Croydon.