Summer beers....

latic12345

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be up for this, at the one dayer at Headingley day before with the barmy army in the West stand but coming back that night. Don't think we have a RL game that day.. if we do i'll come down after for a while. Got a 40 birthday bash later that night

In the same cinema, hopefully...

All premier seats sold out... sat dead central about 6/7 rows from the front. Maximum 3D robot action. Shockwave is gonna be trampling all over us.

You'll get neck ache that far forward.

Regent's park defo best for leering. I'll see you all by the tennis courts.

There's quite a big gap between the cinema and the front row.

I'm with Zorro on this one - last tube home at the latest for me.

There's quite a big gap between the cinema and the front row.

I'm with Zorro on this one - last tube home at the latest for me.

Well... last tube might be a bit extreme. We'll see.

Boxing coverage starts on Sky at 8pm and its in Hamburg so, unless the undercard lasts hours, it should be on around 9.30/10.

Regents park is the way forward. The scene of my friends annual cricket tournament...

We always head to the opposite right corner if coming in from Camden side, over to the right of where the boating lake is. Theres an oval patch of grass (overlooked by the London mosque) which is ideal for Cricket/footie/getting mortal...

Cricket sounds so much better that football. Football whats that all about ???? Kicking a bladder between two sticks ..... just plain stupid.

Anyhow I have full cricket gear, stumps and all.... plus I won't be playing football, got a busted knee and its stupid.

Cricket sounds so much better that football. Football whats that all about ???? Kicking a bladder between two sticks ..... just plain stupid.

Anyhow I have full cricket gear, stumps and all.... plus I won't be playing football, got a busted knee and its stupid.

I'm up for that - bit of fancy dress in full cricket gear.

[P.S. Let's just let Mark turn up in his whites. We'll just wear shorts and t shirts and stuff]

It's gonna cost me about £65 to get down for this... all this talk of an early night worries me though - I'm not coming all this way for you southern softies to call it Horlicks time at half :censored:ing ten!!

It's gonna cost me about £65 to get down for this... all this talk of an early night worries me though - I'm not coming all this way for you southern softies to call it Horlicks time at half :censored:ing ten!!

Aye aye. How was the cruise?

Well, come along and see what happens. Surely thats the best way

Aye aye. How was the cruise?

Well, come along and see what happens. Surely thats the best way

Cruise was ace.

And it's all well and good coming along to see... but I can go Lanky with Raggy and spend £65 on my entire day out on Saturday or I can come down see you ugly bastards and spend that on the train alone... so I wanna know it's worth the round trip before I book my tickets.

My boss is also a useless :censored: at times and so I can't have Friday off anymore so I will have to come up on Saturday morning!

Cruise was ace.

And it's all well and good coming along to see... but I can go Lanky with Raggy and spend £65 on my entire day out on Saturday or I can come down see you ugly bastards and spend that on the train alone... so I wanna know it's worth the round trip before I book my tickets.

My boss is also a useless :censored: at times and so I can't have Friday off anymore so I will have to come up on Saturday morning!

Up to you mate. I'm sure it'll be a good day out regardless. Also, beers and park is cheaper than sitting at cricket.

Up to you mate. I'm sure it'll be a good day out regardless. Also, beers and park is cheaper than sitting at cricket.

Not when I can get to OT for three quid!

Work are :censored:s too, meaning I can no longer come down on the Friday like I'd hoped, so now I'm even less inclined to do it.

Someone has to sell it to me quick sharp or I'm telling Dave to buy me a ticket!

Not when I can get to OT for three quid!

Work are :censored:s too, meaning I can no longer come down on the Friday like I'd hoped, so now I'm even less inclined to do it.

Someone has to sell it to me quick sharp or I'm telling Dave to buy me a ticket!

It'll be amazing. Sunny Regents Park (23 degrees forecast). Posh totty in one direction (in the park), London Pride in the other (for a day out with Scoltock if he turns up). What more could you want.

This followed by Haye v Klitschko in the evening...

Boom boom

It'll be amazing. Sunny Regents Park (23 degrees forecast). Posh totty in one direction (in the park), London Pride in the other (for a day out with Scoltock if he turns up). What more could you want.

This followed by Haye v Klitschko in the evening...

Boom boom

I don't like boxing (waits for gasps) so I'm not sold on the boxing... the totty will always sway me you know that... What's open on a Sunday? If I'm not going to be hungover I'll have to find something to do...

I could just read the thread to answer this, but what time we all turning up and where exactly within Regent's Park?

Also if we ever needed a reminder today was it - in the event of rain have we selected a contingency pub?

Whoa, chill out with the planning! :wink:

I'd imagine that myself, the two Als and possibly Ackey will be arriving at Regent's Park for around 2.30pm-3pm.