Getting Nowhere with our targets

Latest News

M'Voto dragging on - club to issue an ultimatum. M'Voto to invite club to kiss his arse…heard Hudds is a done deal...

Accy want compo for Cisak, they won't deal for magic beans and brass buttons

Contract still on the table for Winchester - has his head been turned? Good mates with Crompton apparently

McDonald and Donaldson - nothing to report. Growing speculation that Donaldson is to be unveiled at Chesterfield on Friday, Shez must be confident as he's left it to the board to sort whilst he's away

McDonald?who knows?

Gonna be along summer…..

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as frustrated as some fans are, M'voto i think is probably go with his heart to us or his head to Huddesfailed

Cisak has only made 22 senior league appreances but then is very young so we would need to bring another good keeper in not just someone to be a number 2 on top of him

Still think Donaldson was a non starter but then again he aint signed for anyone yet, Mcdonald was the one i thought might happen out of the 2

Please just dont press the panic button

Seems as frustrated as some fans are, M'voto i think is probably go with his heart to us or his head to Huddesfailed

Cisak has only made 22 senior league appreances but then is very young so we would need to bring another good keeper in not just someone to be a number 2 on top of him

Still think Donaldson was a non starter but then again he aint signed for anyone yet, Mcdonald was the one i thought might happen out of the 2

Please just dont press the panic button

I'm not panicking…….yet…….but I do get the feeling we have put all our eggs in one basket, I hope PD has a Plan b, C D or even E….11 days until the first freindly and we no keeper and centre halves, how do you plan without a defence? Of course a lot can happen in 10 days and I hope it does

Not panicking……but very worried….

I'm not panicking…….yet…….but I do get the feeling we have put all our eggs in one basket, I hope PD has a Plan b, C D or even E….11 days until the first freindly and we no keeper and centre halves, how do you plan without a defence? Of course a lot can happen in 10 days and I hope it does

Keeper to sign soon... We'll probably field loads of trialists in first few friendlies who PD will be interested in...

Bit OTT that, I wouldnt even be worried, theres plenty of players crying out for contracts, even in our dire financial situation, theres still more than enough quality out there at our prices, least we arent panic buying for the sake of it. In all honestly the priority should be to tie down the best of last seasons squad, and then bring in additions. Im pretty sure Paul Dickov has made more phone calls than to just 6 players, hes not just good looks you know!

Latest News

M'Voto dragging on - club to issue an ultimatum. M'Voto to invite club to kiss his arse…heard Hudds is a done deal...

Accy want compo for Cisak, they won't deal for magic beans and brass buttons

Contract still on the table for Winchester - has his head been turned? Good mates with Crompton apparently

McDonald and Donaldson - nothing to report. Growing speculation that Donaldson is to be unveiled at Chesterfield on Friday, Shez must be confident as he's left it to the board to sort whilst he's away

McDonald?who knows?

Gonna be along summer…..

My guess is that signings will be made after Stephens completes his deal.

I'm sick of waiting I want it to happen now!!!

makes me laugh...players out of contract can talk to clubs after 1st june...friday is first of july thats when signings will be done...

agree mvoto one is dragging on now..needs sorting one way or the other....never believed for one moment we would get anywhere near cody mcdonald or donaldson...we cant pay a fee for either the first is in contract and the second is a free agent,so out of the 2 i reckon donaldson is a better bet than cody...but strange things happen in football,stephens to norwhich and mcdonald this way could happen...

i take what i read in the chron with a pinch of salt,there still telling us were playing fleetwood where greegan plays..everybody knows hes been released so hardly exciting cutting edge journalism is it

My attempt to make a joke using the humanity discovering patience above, clearly a poor attempt. A lot of what was said in the article has already been mentioned by the Chron, its like a mash up of a dozen other articles. Showing either a lack of info coming out of the club or poor journalism proberly a the first one.

Whatever happens happens. If we get one of mcdonald and donaldson or both its a blessing because they no were that goal is. Also stephens if you read an article in the south east london paper it looks like burnley are in the frame as well.

talked into signing for Charlton ahead of Championship Clubs - Talksport

Silly, Powell will be gone by Christmas - you only have to look at how they have performed under him. Despite the amount of money they are chucking round, they won't be top 6 imo…it seems bright lights have turned his head. Good luck to him, he was always going to leave given how much persuasion he needed to move to Southampton. Hopefully we got a good screw out of it….

Edited by oafcprozac

Mvoto's Mrs wants him to sign for us apparently. Women have power.......

trouble is Im guessing shes wants him to sign for us so he stays local ? nothing to do with Latics really. He could sign for Huddersfield and still live round here and see her as much as he does now

footballs a short career in the lower leagues so at 22 being offered an extra £2,000 a week I know what I would choose

trouble is Im guessing shes wants him to sign for us so he stays local ? nothing to do with Latics really. He could sign for Huddersfield and still live round here and see her as much as he does now

footballs a short career in the lower leagues so at 22 being offered an extra £2,000 a week I know what I would choose

More like an extra £300 apparently...