Just come back from stag do last weekend. Great place. Loads of bars in area called Sachsenheusen (saxonheusen) all next to each other and all had great atmosphere with Eintracht Frankfurt on Tele. No trouble at all.

We got flights and 2 nights in the Novatel Frankfurt City - 5 - 10 mins from centre on tram for £200.00

Perhaps you can arrange a Latics v Frankfurt friendly at BP during the German winter break ?

Can you send me the link for that deal pal?

it wasn't part of a deal, we booked flights with FlyBe, we bought our tickets via the official Eintract Frankfurt and Wehen Wiesbaden websites and didn't sort out accomodation until we arrived in Frankfurt, which must of saved us around £100

Edited by Tommy_Fent

it wasn't part of a deal, we booked flights with FlyBe, we bought our tickets via the official Eintract Frankfurt and Wehen Wiesbaden websites and didn't sort out accomodation until we arrived in Frankfurt, which must of saved us around £100

Cheers for that, where did you stay if you dont mind me asking?

well thats sound as a pound does that £1oo you save include paying for an extra night at a hotel when you got your dates mixed up.

all I'm saying is that from what I've seen of those Football package deals you get ripped off compared to how much it costs to go á-la-carte like we did to Frankfurt, another thing to point out is that in Germany your train ticket to the stadium is included in your match ticket

One of the Frankfurt lads who comes over (Stefan) owns a very nice B&B in a little town called Fulda (just outside Frankfurt).

Think its called Guesthouse Rheinblick or something. I stayed for the world cup with him, very welcoming chap! Drinks on the house and all that ;-)

Fulda centre has a few nice little bars. Train to Frankfurt direct takes about 10-20min if i remember.

One of the Frankfurt lads who comes over (Stefan) owns a very nice B&B in a little town called Fulda (just outside Frankfurt).

Think its called Guesthouse Rheinblick or something. I stayed for the world cup with him, very welcoming chap! Drinks on the house and all that ;-)

Fulda centre has a few nice little bars. Train to Frankfurt direct takes about 10-20min if i remember.

No way are there Latics fans in Failsworth? This is a misprint right??