Squad numbers today

Can't make it today. Can someone make a note of the squad numbers? Might give a clue as to how many more we can expect to come in.

I think we have:

01 - Cisak

03 - Black

06 - Mvoto (maybe?)

07 - Morais

08 - Furman

09 - Reid

I thought Feeney, Taylor and Lee were still wearing 17, 18 and 19 from last year.

Also interesting to see if any of the youth players like Connor or Simpson are getting squad numbers (which might suggest more of a role for them this season).

Programme has it as:

01 - Cisak

02 - Mvoto

03 - Black

05 - Diamond

07 - Morais

08 - Furman

09 - Reid

14 - Smith

15 - Brooke

16 - Tarkowski

17 - Feeney

18 - Taylor

19 - Lee

21 - Millar

22 - Bembo

23 - McGrath

24 - Hughes

25 - Carr

26 - Winchester

27 - Burns

28 - Gerrard

29 - Mellor

Cheers! What numbers did Connor and Simpson wear?

They didn't wear squad numbers today - that's why Smith was 10 - I don't think the keepers had any numbers today, Connor definitely didn't. Was quite impressed with him today, didn't have much to do but seemed like a good talker and organiser

Thanks again. I think Connor could be our second choice keeper for the season.

Dale is a third year scholar due to his season out through injury isn't he?

That doesn't look like a very likely scenario given that we have a highly rated trialist in who is the same age. I imagine he was missing after getting injured at Salford on Tuesday.

I'm not as worried as I was. I could see a need for a reserve keeper, a reserve defender, a central midfielder (and I think the club is planning a signing there), and a striker. I'm not sure we need another player beyond that, although I'm sure we could use more quality.

A signing at CM is a must.....and so too another Striker. Ideally I'd like another 'Keeper in too, and for me - these would be full signings; not loans.

I'd then be looking at 1 or 2 season long loans to supplement the squad; with a LB and another CM as the 2 positions I'd be looking at filling with these loans.

I don't think we're that far off now. All in all; quiet happy with how we're shaping up. Wasn't able to go today as I'm working away in Farnborough; but from the score-line and reports; it seems we're coming along nicely. Roll on Aug 6th!!!!!

I'm not as worried as I was. I could see a need for a reserve keeper, a reserve defender, a central midfielder (and I think the club is planning a signing there), and a striker. I'm not sure we need another player beyond that, although I'm sure we could use more quality.

I wouldnt panic, there are 100000's of players out there who havent got contracts, the first 11 picks itslf, I would immagine a few are lined up next week.

Ain't he injured from the Salford game?

Yeah he left Salford on crutches with what looked like a knee injury.

PD was at a recent Stoke friendly and my business contacts in Stoke are confident that a young central midfielder from there will be joining us on loan very shortly.

• 2 weeks later...