Sheffield Based Latics Fans

Loads by looks of things. I'm at Hallam too just starting my last year of four. Im not there at the minute...

The Graduate, Devonshire Cat possibly two most frequent stops.

Will stay in City after Uni as great place to live.

I spent most of my first year in there, usually having a cheap Dog Bowl inbetween lectures, last year I was more around Broomhill

The problem with being a student away from the North-West is that going to watch Latics has been a luxury at times, especially when in recent seasons most of the away games have been down south and going to a home game you're talking £40 at least from Sheffield

Snap. Agree and although always a blue I have seen very few games in past twelve months as saving cash. Used to live in Leadmill, then Devonshire Court and Opal 1 but now got our own apartment on Upper Allen Street in Q4 above West Street. Considering its 35 miles to home the cost on public transport is poor. I have my own car but cost of parking crazy in City so choose to leave at home.

That must have been difficult getting to sleep!

back in oldham but finished Uni at Sheffield last summer.

As stated, great city - great people (love the accent) compact with all the essentials in fairly easy walkable/tram-able distances.

Looking to move back over job-wise - were i to come back over and have somewhere to put a car would be happy to taxi any tics to BP.

Edited by shefflatic

• 3 weeks later...

I know an odd pub in Sheffield - The Mason's Arms. I forget the road name but it's quite near Hillsborough and the tram goes past it. It could be Langsett Road.

I liked it because there's a snooker table and you can smoke. Also the landlord, Alf, was without doubt the most unlikely homosexual of the handful I have ever come across (ahem).

• 2 months later...