New Online Shop!

won't we have to change the dsign soon, that pic on the left could be out of date if certain posters rumours are true...... :wink:

Nice looking site, and hopefully you can actually buy the stuff, I don;t often criticise the club, but on a number of times I have tried to use the online shop stuff had not been availalbe whne it came to the order. Hopefully that will have chaged.

Hi Everyone

We (RedStar) have built the site, and it was designed by Eden DS who do the design and branding for the club... I'm pleased to hear some good feedback!

It's nice for RedStar to start getting some involvement with Latics and for me personally, I've been a self-imposed exile for too long :)

As far as I'm concerned the store is a starting point - I'd like to build and develop it with Ric at Eden - so please feel free to give us your feedback - either on here or you can email me darren@redstarcreative.co.uk and I'll share it with the team.

Thanks

Darren

Hi Everyone

We (RedStar) have built the site, and it was designed by Eden DS who do the design and branding for the club... I'm pleased to hear some good feedback!

It's nice for RedStar to start getting some involvement with Latics and for me personally, I've been a self-imposed exile for too long :)

As far as I'm concerned the store is a starting point - I'd like to build and develop it with Ric at Eden - so please feel free to give us your feedback - either on here or you can email me darren@redstarcreative.co.uk and I'll share it with the team.

Thanks

Darren

It looks smart Darren, looks extremely professional.

working now , how come no sports bags ?

I know not all stock is loaded onto the site as yet, still awaiting some photography.

We are also working with the club to bring new products all the time.

BUT here is I think the only bag Latics sell Keep The Faith bag

Hope this helps Bob!

I know not all stock is loaded onto the site as yet, still awaiting some photography.

Hope this helps Bob!

Can you please change the photo of the ball? It looks so sad, all deflated and limp.

First Gripe Darren - when you try to buy something from the online shop and want to get rid of the delivery charge by collecting it from the shop it won't let you - it just reverts back to £6.50 delivery charge no matter what you do - any suggestions?

Hope this helps Bob!

i have a very old sports bag (1976) simaliar to this oldham ahletic bag vintage-1970s-adidas-holdall-shoulder-bag-peter-black.JPG, i hope thys sell bags like this or other types?

First Gripe Darren - when you try to buy something from the online shop and want to get rid of the delivery charge by collecting it from the shop it won't let you - it just reverts back to £6.50 delivery charge no matter what you do - any suggestions?

Did the same to me yesterday m8.seems to be all sorted out now though