Anyone's Guess?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about 06/07? I didn't hear any complaints about the rugby when we made it into the play offs. It's nothing more than an excuse used when we aren't playing well, many other football clubs share grounds with rugby clubs. Reading did well enough last season.

the pitch was crap that season,and around christmas time was quite bad and needed constant sand being put down..most of our play revolved around hoofin it mainly....and only playing decent down the flanks...

its my opinion,i dont like the rugby playing on our pitch as it rucks it up....i have no doubt others will agree,just as others will disagree....my own opinion is i wouldnt be happy.

the pitch was crap that season,and around christmas time was quite bad and needed constant sand being put down..most of our play revolved around hoofin it mainly....and only playing decent down the flanks...

its my opinion,i dont like the rugby playing on our pitch as it rucks it up....i have no doubt others will agree,just as others will disagree....my own opinion is i wouldnt be happy.

I'm probably biased, I am getting fed up of watching my team under perform down at the dump. Regardless of whether it's good or bad for football, i'm just saying I think it will happen soon.

Well although the rugby thing could be true am guessing it isn't that. If it is something that is a shock to both parties, and something neither party knew about until yesterday, I am definitely going for something regarding the status of the land at Failsworth.

Got told that Rugby may be involved in the BP situation a few weeks ago. However as it is a shock to both, am guessing also its to do with land at Failsworth.

Given @ianandrewbarker's coy reply to @RichieAttwood I'd go for a new decision is made regarding the charitable status.

Here's my advice Ian. Don't bother playing poker ;)

Sounds like it will be that and if so then will we go back to the plans to move to failsworth?

Too much hassle I reckon. Stay at BP!!

i think it is something to do with that....but i reckon we will keep on with the redevelop boundry park scheme.

but maybe the lancaster club and the adjoining land that was under question can now be transfered,the council will develop the lancaster club site to provide sports facilities the borough needs,and the rugby will be building there new ground next to it...

it will be the kaskenoor thing muahahahah, anyway we will soon find out :D

Sorry but your chatting bull:censored:. You said months ago after Failsworth move was dead, you said it was Kaskenmoor and plans were made for it. If what you said was true, why would it become a shock to both the council and club now if plans and designs had been made? Stop chatting :censored:e.

Edited by RobOAFC

i reck after reading all the people on here saying that 'actually Failsworth is a great idea' (after originally dismissing it when it got announced back in August 2010), Oldham Athletic and Oldham Council have done a U-turn and advise that Failsworth is now the #1 plan (again).

Edited by dish

Sorry but your chatting bull:censored:. You said months ago after Failsworth move was dead, you said it was Kaskenmoor and plans were made for it. If what you said was true, why would it become a shock to both the council and club now if plans and designs had been made? Stop chatting :censored:e.

But you forget i also said there will be cinima bowling alley etc etc linkythis is wat i got told months ago before all this came out the person in question also said kaskenmoor was going to be the new oafc home.....

Could it be that it's all a big build up to what is really coming i dont know, i can only say what i have been told upto now im 50% right :)